WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

I picked up Starbound on Steam. After playing it for a short while, I realized that it wasn't the Terraria 2.0 that I was expecting, especially since I wanted to punch my monitor.

Starbound has since been uninstalled from my computer, but two friends want me to play it with them so now I have to reinstall the damn game. God help them if they talk me into a Skype call when we play it.
Bravely Default is keeping me entertained now that I have finished TWEWY, the game is absolutely gorgeous and fun to play. It might not look like it from the screenshots, but when it's all moving and the beautiful music starts playing, it's heaven. Not sure if I like Bravely Default or DQ9 more, doesn't matter, both are awesome.

One thing that I love about the game is that it offers lots of small improvements to the jrpg genre that I often would like to see in other games, like the automap, save points before boss battles, adjustable random encounter rate, adjustable battle speed and more.

Also, yay for dual audio!

Only gripe so far is that for some functions the game requires streetpass (or at least internet connection), neither of which are aviable where I live, and there seem to be some sweet rewards from the function. Totally offline, it will take forever. Oh well, a minor flaw on an otherwise almost-perfect jRPG.

If only modern Final Fantasy games were like this, this is basically a perfect FF game in all aspects but the name.
Devil May Cry 3.

Shit's cash, yo. The combat's still as fun as it always was.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Depending on my mood, Final Fantasy XIII and Bioshock 2. When it finally arrives, Metal Gear Solid 4 is going to either get thrown in the mix or replace one of them.
Oooh, DMC3 is like one of my favourite games. Great choice ;)

I just finished Silent Hill 3 for the first time. Previously i had quit just before the lakeside amusement park for no apparent reason. I've been a fool for doing that as the most awesome scenes happen after that. It literally became more n more hellish towards the end, with blood running the walls, pulsating walls, etc. My favorite silent hill definitely.

I'm on a silent hill high at the moment and saw Silent Hill Collection for PS2 on sale, so i'll probably grab that next.

I started playing Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call in the meantime. Great game as well!
DMC3's one of my favs, too.

Third time I've gone through it. It's amazing.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I love anything by Shin Megami Tensei. I was working on Nocturne for awhile, but got stuck at the Fates, got frustrated (I have no problem killing them, but I can't seem to figure out the order they have to die in), and put it down and just haven't picked it back up. Silent Hill is my absolute favorite survival horror series. I remember when I was 17 and the first one came out. I got a demo disc with my Playstation magazine and it totally freaked my mom out (the devil babies really creeped her out).
Assassins Creed 4

And Dark Souls.... again... and again.... and again @.@
Why is this game so great? D,:
Now seems like a good time for Deathsmiles IIX. Its got an evil St. Nick known as Satan Claws (yes, seriously), a giant, wish-granting naked Starsha look-a-like, and way too many uncomfortable fanservicey pictures of underaged girls (and one cross-dressing boy), straight from the terrifying depths of Junya Inoue's hopelessly perverted psyche. Fun for the whole family!

Kinda dissapointed that Christman NiGHTs is just two sets of courses in the same level, though. I guess I could go for A Ranks or something to get a little more milage out of it, or just listen to that acapella "Dreams Dreams" remix repeatedly.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Right now? Soul Caliber 3, mostly. Trying to get myself to play some Final Fantasy X-2, as well. And then, there's also Castlevania: Symphony of the Night which I've been neglecting...

In the near future, though? Waiting to get that dang graphics card so I could join the PC Master Race; if I had it, I'd be playing the F out of Fallout 3.

I grabbed Nether on Steam yesterday. It's still in an early access phase of development, but it's showing LOTS of potential. Anyone who likes games like DayZ will probably find plenty to like in Nether. It's worth noting that the city is massive and incredibly immersive, too.
There's a bit of a list for me: Zelda a link to the past, Zelda Majora's Mask, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Project X Zone, Minecraft (you just can't win), and Zelda II The Adventure of Link. I play each one at least once a week.
Me and matrixman just finished playing co-op Starbound for around 10 hours straight without even realizing it(okay, not straight, but for around 10 hours). It's been years since a game has absorbed my life so thoroughly, and I'm not quite sure how to respond to it.
Certainly I am playing Civilization V and Scribblenauts unmasked :D

I am waiting for Dynasty Warriors 8 and Dragon Age 3
I'm playing the postgame of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl. This game is quite difficult because of buff/debuff juggling, but Ronove's "Star Stealing Prince" really prepared me for it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Playing Valkyrie Profile - Lenneth on PSP and Odin Sphere on PS2 has been... interesting. Like, the Norse mythology references in Odin Sphere are right in front of me (Demon Lord Odin? Aesir? Vanir? Yeaaaaah.) but I didn't notice them until now.
Project M (Brawl mod).

Sooooooo good.
my silent hill plans changed quite a bit...

i decided to get Darksiders aftet my friend casually told one day that it's like the best game of ps3-360-generation. I was like wut???! Because i used to think it as just your typical generic hack n slasher. It's alright i suppose, i'm liking the zelds vibe.

i also got TWETY and Ghost Trick for iPad on christmas sale. I hope square and capcom continue support apple products with REAL games in the future as well.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I got a Nintendo 3DS bundle with Luigi's Mansion: The Dark Moon pre-installed. While that game was never on my list of preferences, I have to say I am enjoying the shit out of it and the 3DS itself.
Bioshock Infinite.

So much better than I thought it'd be, holy shit. I still don't quite know if it measures up to 1 yet, but it's much better than 2 so far imo.