WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=Pizza
I finally beat VVVVVV.

So I'm feeling pretty damn good about that.

If I could be assed to give that game a go again, your avatar would be my exact expression post-completion.
Sooo I managed to lose the final(?) battle in Disgaea D2, and got a bad ending. Damn. Now on cycle 2, breezing through battles even after upping the enemy strength in the cheat shop. I will be prepared the next time I fight that boss, oh so prepared.

Putting Soul Hackers on hold, after finishing SAO anime, I had a sudden urge to try a visual novel, of all things, so I dusted off my PSP (best value for my money I ever got from a console, so many great games) and started with Hakuoki:Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. A different kind of game than I am used to, but it is interesting, and I don't mind a little bit of reading for a change. Kinda feels like it will be somewhat similar to watching an anime, with choices to affect the story instead of moving pictures. Will see if I like the visual novel genre, it is really something different that I never tried before.

Kinda OT, but I had incredible luck today(at least I hope so), and managed to track down a single new copy of Devil Survivor Overclocked for my 3DS. HELL. FUCKING. YEAH. Immediately ordered, after which the status of the copy turned to "out of stock". Hopefully it really is a copy of the game, it might be bogus, but I never had trouble with that particular e-shop before, so I remain cautiously optimistic.

EDIT: Screw my luck, I found out that the EU version of the game comes with game-breaking bugs. Lovely. It seems like they released a patch that is downloadable in the nintendo eshop. That I can't access, because I don't have wifi at home (basically no internet/eshop for my 3DS). I guess I will have to go out to some place that has wifi and get the patch that way.
Why is it never easy....
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Gunning for the Platinum Cup ~ and failing. ~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is anyone playing Tales of Xillia? I always play in Semi-Auto so when I tried Manual, I found it a little hard because I couldn't turn my characters around fast enough. And I feel like the other characters are so slow compared to Jude. His speed and healing skill outmatch other characters, including Leia. :O
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
GTA V. Glad they have a skip mission option. I'm stuck on a time mission, I'll properly skip that one too, once I just let the time on the mission go twice and hopefully go the next.
Playing Xillia's New Game + with Milla. I chose to inherit half levels, so the game is going to be breezy until I fight Gaius. I am playing on Hard Mode, by the way. I guess I should have picked 5X experience instead. But I am already at the part where the party rescued Cline. Should I restart again at the beginning? :O

But then again, I am too lazy too grind, so... Decision, decision, decision...
I've been bouncing around between Audiosurf 2, Dead or Alive 5, Grand Theft Auto Online, and The Old Republic. All of them are just buckets of fun, especially DOA5. I haven't played that series since the first game. I'm glad that I toggle off the cringe-worthy and cartoonish sex appeal aspects of the game, so now I can take it seriously as a fighting game. It's pretty robust!
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones has been my game of choice for the last few weeks. As usual I love the gameplay, but it beats you over the head with the "possessed Emperor/King destroying several crystals to release some ancient evil" storyline. It does not try to hide it what-so-ever, and the military/war-talk is the only thing that really saves it for me. I know this is what most games boil down to, but for for this game there's nothing to boil down TO. It's just there in your face and painfully blatant.
I'm doing my first ever Nuzlocke on Pokemon White! I just beat the first gym, and I had a really close call with my Pansear...

I should be getting Pikmin in the mail soon.It's one of those weird games I've wanted to play.
I'm horribly slow when playing games though, so I might end up sucking at it...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Finished Dual Destinies (spectular game) and have moved on to Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers.

I love the whole pseudo-cyberpunk thing, and I find the ugly grittiness of dungeons very endearing - but I just wish save points were a bit more commonplace. I'm not enjoying traversing the same part of a dungeon several times simply because the boss at the end has a tendency to 2HKO everyone in the front row...
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I just finished Beyond: Two Souls (yay for Election Day work holiday). It was fantastic, so I'm just stopping in to recommend it. But then again, I really liked Heavy Rain, too.

I am now moving on to The Guided Fate Paradox so here goes nothing!
Rise of Legends for the pc all of the way~!

Also, I am busy playing Melty Blood Actress Again at the top most floor of the sega arcade. Actually, I think I'll head there in a few hours. XD
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I just played through Digital: A Love Story (free) so I could figure out what an old-school computer GUI looks like. It was weird and neat and cuter than I expected, honestly, like a hacker dating sim text-adventure.

Also, I've been playing Smite, because if I don't play MOBAs on the regular I get too optimistic about life.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
not hearthstone

because closed beta so closed why. why this
I am just about finishing Valkyria Chronicles (finally got around to playing it). What a game. Nuff said.

And Devil Survivor OC on the side, day 5 if I remember right, the game is tough as nails. Awesome story and gameplay though.

It's funny, I used to be mainly a PC gamer, but lately the only thing I do on the PC is drawing, procrastinating, and getting more games for my consoles. The fact that my hardware is quite out-of-date isn't helping.

EDIT: Well, Valkyria Chronicles was time well spent. And it feels good getting through my backlog. However, another game that I started, FF XIII-2, will probably stay in the backlog indefinitely, because after playing for around 4 hours, I had just about enough of the combat system. The rest of the game is fine, time travelling, monster collecting, the story, the characters, all good. But the combat system is waaaay too chaotic/without control for my tastes, with some pretty big difficulty spikes out of nowhere. And when I realize I'm not enjoying the battle system, I know the game is not for me.

On other note, the day 6 boss in DS just kicked my butt so hard, I laughed (while screaming internally). Will probably have to change up my tactics and level up a bit.
With my work schedule all I really get a chance to play is Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I had to build my town al over again since I forgot to transfer over the saves when I switched from my 3DS to my 2DS.

I've been meaning to get to Suzy and Freedom for ages now, but can't as I don't have my laptop with me. I'll probably get it on my next turnaround amidst my Christmas shopping.
Since my PC is dead, I'm stuck on an underpowered laptop that overheats when I play a lot of 3D games. Because of this, I've gotten back into Terraria.
Me and my friend played through most of Super Mario 3D World today. My god, that game is fantastic. Pretty much every level we were saying "That's a cool idea" or raving about how beautiful and polished the game looks.

I've also started playing through A Link Between Worlds. It's pretty alright so far.
I am buying a Wii U because Super Mario 3D World looks so boss. Glad to see that my suspicions are confirmed!!
author=kentona
I am buying a Wii U because Super Mario 3D World looks so boss. Glad to see that my suspicions are confirmed!!

It looks like it has amazing co-op too. Apparently the best Nintendo has to offer so far.

Metascore 94 btw. Solid, solid title.