WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

ive started playin a bunch of RMN games, ff tactics advance, RE4.
TO MY SIDE MY NOBLE EINHERJAR
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Giving Grandia a go since I have never played it. It's pretty weird so far, interesting battle system, the item limit is a bit annoying, though it does add some strategy to what you necessarily need to have.
By the Maker! The first boss fight in Dragon Age: Origins, that Ogre at the top of the tower, was a bitch! Took me 3 tries of getting slaughtered by his grab move before switching to a baiting strategy using the wardens as archers and the mage as the poor sod running round in circles.

Ohwell, atleast I have Morrigan now, woooo!
post=209892

IT SHALL BE ENGRAVED UPON YOUR SOUL

DIVINE ASSAULT

NIBELUNG VALESTI

fuck yes i need to get that on my psp

edit:
no wait better PWS quote
beautiful voice acting
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Playing Pokemon Stadium 2 on my N64 Emulator.

Just beat the Poke\ cup of the Challenge Cup
Also beat the Poke cup of the Level 50 Cup

My Rental Team consisted of:
Azumarill, Raichu, Misdrevous, Blissey, Jumpluff, and Hitmonlee

I friggin' swept through the first three rounds with a Rain Dance + Thunder Combo with Raichu and Misdrevous.
Got Samurai Warriros 2 to fill my need for hack and slash that isn't based in China. Finding that it's more difficult than DW, atleast in that series I can play normal without getting my ass kicked on the first level!

Also just finished Oichi's Story, the ending was just so... :(

EDIT: I'm also in the DWO closed beta which started today, playing in the Shu army under the same name I use here (And everywhere). Been pretty entertaining so far, 'part form one bug that most people get that kicks players after they complete a quest, meaning they have to restart said quest from the top. Thankfully the last time it's done that to me was a practicing with weapons quest so nothing lost from it.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Iji, FF9, FF:4HoL.
Castlevania 3. I whipped it out and beat it in 2 hours after not playing for years. Then I whipped out the follow up game which ended up being for the X-Box. Don't even remember the name. Its very dull. Button masher with RPG elements and going down vacant cooridoors.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=209936
post=209892
IT SHALL BE ENGRAVED UPON YOUR SOUL

DIVINE ASSAULT

NIBELUNG VALESTI

fuck yes i need to get that on my psp

edit:
no wait better PWS quote

beautiful voice acting

Bwa haha "Finishing Strike.... ICICLE DISASTER!" Oh man, that just sounds hilarious.

fallout new vegas has ruined my life
Bought Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus and Nostalgia the other day. I haven't been paying much attention to Nostalgia, but I've been playing some GG every now and then and I have one thing to say. Holy shit, this game is hard. I really need to get better at fighting games...
Craze
Nostalgia is okay, but not terrific in any way.
tried the demo for Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage

it's about what you'd expect (unremarkable), but co-op ultraviolence has me sold regardless

post=212167
Bwa haha "Finishing Strike.... ICICLE DISASTER!" Oh man, that just sounds hilarious.

you can really tell he's into it

i think Grey was one of the worst characters actually, don't quote me on that though

i just remember someone (Lucian?) being broken as all shit and it was the coolest
Craze
SUPER CRATE BOX
post=212444
SUPER CRATE BOX
oh shit, this came out

time to crank the hell out of it
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Sonic Unleashed. Finally got passed that stupid Chun-Nan night stage. Still love this game though.

S:U>FF13