WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
well that's where Mirror's Edge 2 comes in
Yellow Magic
Wasn't it confirmed during E3? I'm not too sure myself.
I recall in an interview that Mirror's Edge 2 is in the works, like they said they didn't know what to do with it yet? Whatever, I kind of liked Mirror's Edge on its own. Don't really care about a sequel.
As far as I understand it Mirror's Edge to is on indefinite hold. It MAY (or may not) appear after Battlefield 3. But who knows.
Yeah, Mirror's Edge was just fine as it was (could be better, but it was fun for me), and I got the bonus map pack which is just great. Nothing like trying to beat your own shadow by 1 second while jumping 300 meters above ground in awesome abstract levels, trying to find the best path.

I'd try to stay on topic but... not much to say, DF with lazy newb pack and maydays tileset, plus inFamous 2... gaming is good nowadays.
Just finished Star Ocean (SNES). I don't think I've ever completed this many games in such a short amount of time before! Woo. I guess I have a lot of free time lately. Baha.

But I'm not COMPLETELY finished with it yet, 'cause I plan to do the Seven Star Ruins. I'll gradually make my way through that cave at some point, but I'll definitely not be playing the game as much now that the main story is over.

made a vid to test my capture capabilities. next stop: mic test

last minute goals are ace
As always, Fallout: New Vegas. But on PC this time.

That way my character can be desu.
Yellow Magic
author=geodude
video
Woah, what software are you using?
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
rpg maker 2003. duh.
Doom. But trough the magic of Risen3D! (yes, I just found out about this) The 3D models look a bit weird, but I'm still loving every minute! :D
I've been getting back into Terraria pretty heavily lately. I've been playing it excessively over the past day.

I'm only up to being decked out in gold armor so far, but I have a slew of awesome accessories (cloud in a bottle, Hermes' boots, lucky horseshoe, etc.)
Shadows of the Damned. Probably my favorite game of the year so far.
author=geodude
you will never escape. armok has you.

I think I spend more time modding than actually playing
Breath Of Fire, the first one, whenever I get a free chance to play it.

I remember playing it when I was a little kid and never really enjoyed it...

...Now that I am an adult (I think), I'm having a blast playing this game, again! :D
Good times.
Radiant Historia, absolutely loving it so far, the story has kept me hooked, the combat system is excellent and the use of time travel has been well thought out. It can be a right bitch sometimes, but nothing too tough, unless I forget my buffing skills and items exist.

I think this may beat M+L3 to be my favorite RPG on the DS.
author=CociCookie
Radiant Historia, absolutely loving it so far, the story has kept me hooked, the combat system is excellent and the use of time travel has been well thought out. It can be a right bitch sometimes, but nothing too tough, unless I forget my buffing skills and items exist.

I think this may beat M+L3 to be my favorite RPG on the DS.

I <3 RH. And the soundtrack is excellent. ;D Another great one by Shimomura.
author=tanakayuuji
And the soundtrack is excellent. ;D Another great one by Shimomura.

I forgot to mention the soundtrack D: And yeah, Shimomura's excellent, probably one of the main reasons I like both RH and M+L3 so much.