WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Street Fighter EX 2+.

Very old, I know. I never get tired of it. I can't start playing any RPGs right now cause of lack of time, so we're talking about maybe 30mins a day or less that I play this.
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.

WORST. GAME. EVER.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Star Ocean 3, now that I think about it, the voice acting sucks, and I know it properly has a sucky storyline somewhat. I'm using a xbox controller for the PCSX2. Not sure if I'm gonna like this game. I remember playing it before when I hired it out, and had no memory card.
Diablo 3, what more can I say.

HAHAHAHAHA FINALLY, YES, LIEGLNMVKpfffff-----

....It's good.
Well, Max Payne is now a Tony Scott movie instead of a graphic novel.
been playing pokemon white a lot lately. i'm just getting into GTS trading so i can finish off my 'dex. it's a lot more fun trying to figure out how to communicate with your trading partner with only the 4 emoticons, but i've gotten some pretty good trades.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Suikoden 3 is a good game, people might hate it, but that's fine.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
GOG.com is my new favorite thing

and after this... alpha centauri... (although I actually still own the disks, I kind of want to give GOG all my money).
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
GOG is pretty cool and deserves all the love it can get. The best part is not only do they make a bunch of old classic games available for cheap, they also take the time to try to make them compatible with modern systems. I'm interested to see how they transition as they offer more and more "newer" games.

Just too bad I can't get into the Witcher...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Attempting a playthrough of Breath of Fire IV for the third time. About 10 hours into it, and I have a feeling I just might succeed; for a jRPG it's very...classy. Plus Scias is definitely my favourite anthropomorphic character from any RPG ever, and this is taking into account the bowdlerisation that took him from a raging alcoholic (in the Japanese version) to having a severe speech impediment.
Just finished FFXIII-2, and resumed an old (newly started) file in XIII.

Other than those, I've also picked up Grandia 2! So far it's been an awesome experience. Some slow-down, but that's nothing too big.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

STTB2 FTO (for the onion)

YM: BoFIV is one of the prettiest games ever, yeah, and has a nice interface to boot. It's not one of my favorites, but it deserves respect.

holb: Yeah, I'm surprised some of these games even work on my new laptop. I'm happy/will be giving them more $$$.
I've been playing some Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1&2 (only ten years after everybody else)

With friends obviously. It's a lot of fun. And a lot less... hectic than Left 4 Dead 2 :D
I've played a good amount of Diablo 3, god that game is so disappointing.

Other than that I've played a lot of Day-Z recently.
author=Lezales
I've played a good amount of Diablo 3, god that game is so disappointing.

:O

I've heard that the game itself is great, but the bullshit built around it that sucks balls. What is disappointing?
Just finished The Witcher 2, Assassins of Kings. Awesome game, just viewed 5 of the 8 endings.
I am currently replaying my favourite Genesis game of all time.

author=UPRC
I am currently replaying my favourite Genesis game of all time.

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/210/locker/sf2.png

One of my favorites also. They need to release this on iOS like they did Shining Force 1. Slade and Peter are overpowered. Especially Peter.
Peter is ridiculously annoying though. I hate it when he's a guest fighter for several fights and is AI controlled. He steals so much XP that it's frustrating at times.

My favourite characters, even though they're not really anything stellar, are Luke and May. Sarah as well just because she's so damn useful until you get your second healer.