WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=AlphaOmega247
On that note, I think I'll be playing Mario Kart 8 in a moment. XD

Thank you for reminding me that I need to go preorder the MK8 DLC packs. Which look SICK. Seriously this is the first time I've ever been excited about DLC.

Probably because they put some fucking effort into it.

Also because it isn't Day One DLC, AKA "content we cut from the finished game and sold for extra $$$"
Yeah, the Mario Kart 8 DLC is probably some of the best out there, especially for the paltry amount of cash Nintendo is asking. I hate how it's automatically added to all of the menus in game, though. Just there to taunt you. Haha, you can't touch this.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, Nintendo is trying damned hard to be the Steve Jobs of video games.
If only they hadn't region locked their most useful console. :/

(Yes, I am still sore about Rune Factory 4. No, I don't think I'll ever not be sore about Rune Factory 4.)
Lord help me, I'm now two months into my resurrected WoW subscription and I'm not bored yet. Probably helps that I never even experienced Mists of Pandaria and a new expansion is dropping soon, so I basically have two expansions to explore.

Login screen is the Dark Portal again and the login music sounds similar to the original theme. NOSTALGIA OVERLOAD.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=UPRC
Lord help me, I'm now two months into my resurrected WoW subscription and I'm not bored yet. Probably helps that I never even experienced Mists of Pandaria and a new expansion is dropping soon, so I basically have two expansions to explore.

Login screen is the Dark Portal again and the login music sounds similar to the original theme. NOSTALGIA OVERLOAD.

Have recently discovered the joys of MMORPGs. I'm addicted to Drakensang.
MMOs are the best for exploration. I mean, I love Elder Scrolls and stuff as much as the next guy, but nothing beats being given a colossal world to explore. WoW does it very well since the world is (mostly) seamless and without loading screens. I remember going into Uldum (a level 83ish area or so) when I was only around level 35. It was a struggle to avoid being killed by everything in the area since they would one hit KO me. It was all worth it to reach the town in the center of the zone, which is one of my favourites in the game.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I've never really been able to get into MMOs for more than a couple of days. I'm not a fan of playing games with no end in sight, plus I'm worried about getting addicted.

Didn't realise the "true ending" of SMT Nocturne involved having to fight three bosses in a row as the final battle, the last of which is super-hard without a specific skill set. As a result I've put the game on hold indefinitely and am playing P4Arena story mode, yay
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Just played Kirby's Block Ball. The music was kickass and it... had a lot of potential, but it suffered from the same stalling issues associated with just about any breakout game, and getting highscores to beat the game is just asking too much. The moment I beat it, and saw that I got the "bad ending" I turned it off in rage.
author=Liberty
If only they hadn't region locked their most useful console. :/

(Yes, I am still sore about Rune Factory 4. No, I don't think I'll ever not be sore about Rune Factory 4.)

It's not as good as a physical release, but did you know it's getting a digital release for PAL regions shortly? (Is Australia PAL?)
I did, just last night. I am over the mooooooon~

(And yeah, Australia is, thankfully, PAL which means I gotta start saving. I just have to worry about how to pay via eshop now (here's hoping they take paypal))

I broke out a Steam game I didn't remember buying - The Blackwell Legacy. It's actually pretty interesting once you get into the story and game play. Point and click adventure (which I haven't played lots of in the past) with in interesting character... I've been enjoying it so far.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
In the spirit of Halloween, I bought a giant pack of Skittles to give to kids... and promptly ate them myself. I forgot how much I loved Skittles. Oh, and I bought The Evil Within because it's supposed to be one of the first true modern Survival Horror games and is absolutely terrifying.

Well... It really isn't.

I mean, it's a step in the right direction, and I wish future survival horror games would try this method, but there's only so much gore and film grain I can see before it starts to come off as childish and trying too hard to be scary.

Plus the first hour of the game has got to go down as the most not scary and sometimes annoying intro to a horror game I have ever experienced. It does get really good after that, though, and it does keep getting better. So take that however you wish.

When I'm done, I'm gonna go play Silent Hill 2 or the Resident Evil Remake to clear my palette, since they are my two favorite Survival Horror games of all time.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Just finished Bioshock Infinite, and would like to take this opportunity to profusely apologise to anyone who played Les Visiteurs Dans L'espace, because bad endings really do ruin games. Jesus Christ.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Painkiller

all of it
At the moment I play SSB 3DS a lot.
Also I've started a new Golden Sun The Lost Age playthrough again.
I've been playing Etrian Odyssey 4 non-stop for a few months now (thanks for getting me hooked on that sister). I've FINALLY gotten a little bored with it so I've decided to play Pokemon Soulsilver. I've never played the Gen 2 games or it's remakes, so I'm glad to finally get to play one of 'em, plus it'll keep me happy 'til Alpha Sapphire. also wishing I had Smash Bros, then again I have money now, what's stopping me... ohohoho well well
Beat Tales of Xillia 2... still have a few trophies to grind for, but that's not a high priority right now. I've moved on to Hyrule Warriors. It's not bad, if you don't mind pushing B.

And, of course, I'm continuing my quest to clear the challenge board in Smash. All Star Mode has started off wonderfully. My first attempt (as Shulk) lasted all of four seconds, as I accidentally plunged into the water on Jungle Japes and was swept off screen. At least Shulk was wearing his bathing suit.
Too much Team Fortress 2 lately, hey, anyone here play TF2? We should go and bring a grand RMN war or something! >8D