[ART] [PAID] LOOKING TO HIRE 2D ARTIST (JUN-JAN) $1000/MO

Pages: 1
Hello RPG Maker Community,

We would like to make a decision in the next 1-2 weeks to hire a 2D artist in anime style (read on to learn more what we would like to get).

Here is the creative brief from our end. Please note it contains art & audio information. We also included some project background in case it might be relevant or in case you are interested in reading about it.

If you could share your portfolio, that would be great. Please provide it along with everything in a single answer (DMs welcome or add me on Discord Uriel1339#1350 ). It would make it much easier to collect the information which will help us make a swift and informed decision on whom we move forward with.

All that aside, please let me know if you have any questions. Here are the details we would like in a single answer:
Cost (our budget) & timeline confirmation - if they are acceptable or if you would need clarifications/alterations.
- If everything in the brief (that is applicable to you) makes sense & is acceptable.
--- If not, then please let us know what you would want altered or have questions on.
- Any questions or comments you have regarding scope, the game or otherwise regarding working for us (which payment terms you prefer, your license terms based on our wishes outlined in the brief, etc.).

Link to Brief:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1v1FxbBra4YX0TG856Sh1FNfLSNqrmTHS_ZPuiwM6bR4/edit?usp=sharing

We also would like to get samples which we are willing to pay for before making our final decision.

In case you are interested in making a sample, please see the request sheet below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ii6D2mVCuSUkryJ7skC3NYnHJVnxNyAl8t63LEmQDyw/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your patience and I'm looking forward to your reply!

Sincerely,

Andreas / Uriel1339
What is your studio's name?
Have you made other games before? Can you share the links? Do you have a website?

Is there any chance you can post the information here or using images instead of asking us to open google docs? Because that seems shady.
New Studio called Vaelynn Studios, currently flying under the radar.

I have made other personal project games see my portfolio - andreaslopez.com

I shared Google docs as they were ready already from contacting previous individuals. Later tonight I can replace content when I'm back at the PC. However there are tons of description I don't know if there is a character limit on this forum or how convoluted it might look like.
Alright, thanks for the info!
Your document is very detailed and I can tell you put time and effort into it, but that kind of document is more suitable within large, professionnal studios and not so much needed when hiring freelancers.

You can simply post the list of required assets here and a few images for references.

I would recommend that you pay per asset made rather than offering a monthly pay, because you can't tell if the artist will spend their time efficiently.

Are you still looking for a composer as well?
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
I can do some stuff, if you want a pixely style.
author=Uriel1339
Hello RPG Maker Community,

We would like to make a decision in the next 1-2 weeks to hire a 2D artist in anime style (read on to learn more what we would like to get).

Here is the creative brief from our end. Please note it contains art & audio information. We also included some project background in case it might be relevant or in case you are interested in reading about it.

If you could share your portfolio, that would be great. Please provide it along with everything in a single answer (DMs welcome or add me on Discord Uriel1339#1350 ). It would make it much easier to collect the information which will help us make a swift and informed decision on whom we move forward with.

All that aside, please let me know if you have any questions. Here are the details we would like in a single answer:
Cost (our budget) & timeline confirmation - if they are acceptable or if you would need clarifications/alterations.
- If everything in the brief (that is applicable to you) makes sense & is acceptable.
--- If not, then please let us know what you would want altered or have questions on.
- Any questions or comments you have regarding scope, the game or otherwise regarding working for us (which payment terms you prefer, your license terms based on our wishes outlined in the brief, etc.).

Link to Brief:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1v1FxbBra4YX0TG856Sh1FNfLSNqrmTHS_ZPuiwM6bR4/edit?usp=sharing

We also would like to get samples which we are willing to pay for before making our final decision.

In case you are interested in making a sample, please see the request sheet below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ii6D2mVCuSUkryJ7skC3NYnHJVnxNyAl8t63LEmQDyw/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your patience and I'm looking forward to your reply!

Sincerely,

Andreas / Uriel1339

I could work for you with payment per asset, as I do art in an anime style, though my style is a lot more Pixley than the traditional anime style. Here are some examples of my work:

I can also draw cool monsters. Check it!

Hello Uriel! I'm new to this forum but I have 3 years of experience working on visual novel games as a character designer, CG, and sprite artist. I sent you a friend request over on discord. You should find me as hamu4948. I would love to talk to you about your project and what is needed for it.

Here's a link to my portfolio with samples below: https://sites.google.com/view/hamuco2d/home

SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

If you haven't found anyone, I would suggest taking this to Deviant Art.

I could also recommend artists for certain aspects of your project, if need be.

I know good artists for VN like sprites / Backgrounds / CGs

Pages: 1