[RMMZ] WANT TO USE THIS BATTLE SYSTEM

Pages: 1
I am currently in the process of designing a fan-made Lunar game, in this video they are using the ATB Plugin. I would like to have the battle system like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioDd4qFdObY&ab_channel=LecodeWorks
I want to have my Lunar fan game similar to the original games as possible.
Please is there anyone who can help me with the ATB plugin?
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
author=Hazelsoft
I am currently in the process of designing a fan-made Lunar game, in this video they are using the ATB Plugin. I would like to have the battle system like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioDd4qFdObY&ab_channel=LecodeWorks
I want to have my Lunar fan game similar to the original games as possible.
Please is there anyone who can help me with the ATB plugin?
The plugin you showed was a plugin in development by Lecode Works, which was being actively worked on 6 years ago. I have no idea where he is now, but if you could get in contact with him he might be able to give you the code to that plugin so someone else can finish it. And heck, maybe that plugin is already finished by now! That WIP build video was posted 6+ years ago after all.

Edit: Just did some heavy research and it seems like this LeCode guy only has one plugin under his belt, an ultra-complex TBS plugin. The TBS plugin may or may not be an evolution of his Lunar Battle System, as he posted the Lunar Stuff only in the early stages of his TBS plugin before the latter really took off. However, due to him going into college in a top university perusing computer science and his new 9 to 5 job at a big tech company, he doesn't have much time to work on RPG Maker. Last time he posted was January 2020, so it's possible he might not even be alive due to the pandemic and stuff. That would be very tragic. If you can, try to reach out to him to see if he's alive and maybe get him to send you the current version of the Lunar plugin, no matter how unfinished it may be.

Edit 2: TLDR you will probably need to make the plugin yourself of find someone to commission to do it. Fiverr is really good for commissions for a decent price. I have absolutely no knowledge of Lunar other than being interesting in playing them (which I would if they weren't so dang expensive and the English versions not butchered by Working Designs) and knowing about how unplayably awful the DS game was making it arguably the worst RPG of all time. So I can't really suggest anything or help you with making the plugin you need. Sorry.
No worries KrimsonKatt I will see if colenath can they maybe make something like this
they are good with that stuff!
Pages: 1