SUMMER SCREENSHOT SPECTACULAR!

if only i could post pictures of erect penises. i would do so
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Now do the Time Warp (again).
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Streetballa- from now on, if you want to post an image, to make it visible to all on the forums do it like this:
[img]Paste the image URL here[/img]
post=96034
Now do the Time Warp (again).

Damn you craze. now its in my head
I decided to play around with the RTP a bit and what do you know? It can look pretty! :D

Really, I'm super surprised.
yeah, I think kentona made an entire game using mostly the RTP tiles
Of course it can. ^.^
Those are some really crisp graphics! I like it.

@meh_ch: RTP rocks. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
archerrin, the water depth in the middle screenshot doesn't look right. The river stays level with the ground, but it has two little waterfalls.
thanks guys. you are right ill reduce the depth of the 2nd waterfall.
The shadows the hero cast in the first screen just look awkward.
Also the little potted tree things stand out way too much.
@meh_ch:
Can't think of much constructive things to say, but it does look nice and pleasant. c:

@archerrin:
I really like the feel of the smooth look you're going for there. The RTP components do stand out as being overly textured in comparison, though; perhaps lowering their contrast/halfing their palette might help.
I gotta say, those graphics are incredibly stylish

edit: didn't see ya there, Skie Fortress, but I like the graphics you're using as well
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Skie, you should know you've just made me incredibly happy.
archerrin: Looks very nice, only thing I would suggest apart form what others have said is to maybe alter the location markers in the bottom left. I think that text would look a lot better if it was centred on the green background rather than rising above it slightly.

Skie Fortress: Nothing to add. Looks amazing.
@Skie: which game is that? I'm interested in what the "meld" and "grow" menu options do.