WE DID IT FIRST SCREENSHOT THREAD

Yeah, it's like neon teal.

The cliffs look awesome, though, and the shape of the grass works. Just the color is too much.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Hit Alt + PrntScrn to copy the current window onto your clipboard. Then you can paste it into your favorite image program and save it.
Screen for new town, i will delete the fog later since it was to ugly
The tree shadowing over the water doesn't make sense since there aren't any trees near it.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Lusty:

To start, i hate overlays.

But that overlay is pretty good. Just doesnt work for in a city IMO. Could be something left out, like the entire city is covered in a giant tropical canopy, which is a neat concept I guess.

Use that overlay in a forest or something.
Thanks for the advice, i will change it
Here's another Ara Fell XP screenshot. The tileset displayed here isn't QUITE finished yet, so you'll notice a few errors. But it still came out pretty well!

Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
author=BadLuck link=topic=5.msg1879#msg1879 date=1184305272
Here's another Ara Fell XP screenshot. The tileset displayed here isn't QUITE finished yet, so you'll notice a few errors. But it still came out pretty well!

http://badluck.rpgmaker.net/TownScreen.jpg

That is awesome!
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I really like the domes.
It looks absolutely fantastic, BadLuck. Whomever your artist is, she has amazing talent at making these chipsets. And your mapping, as always, is superb. Wonderful job indeed.
author=BlindMind link=topic=5.msg1882#msg1882 date=1184306067
It looks absolutely fantastic, BadLuck. Whomever your artist is, she has amazing talent at making these chipsets. And your mapping, as always, is superb. Wonderful job indeed.

'She'?
My artist is a she. She is also not 'available'. Do not call her.

Also, thanks for the nice comments~!
Oh, okay. BadLuck, Ara Fell XP is purely orgasmic. I've gotta say that. But why are those staircases 5 tiles wide? Where is the enclosed feeling you managed to achieve with the rm2k3 version? The birds? Basically what I'm trying to say is that this XP version has lost a lot of the atmosphere and charm of the original.
Wow, arafell looked fantastic the first time around, but this is amazing.
Well, it's a big city. I also got a lot of complaints that the original Ara Fell was too cramped, so I've tried to alleviate that a bit. Like I said, the map isn't quite done yet. Once I fill it with people and birds and things like that, it won't feel quite so empty.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
It doesn't feel empty, I think it's better than it being cramped. Great tileset too, I think it's awesome.
WIP
Here's a mockup. Hopefully it will convince others to post their screens.

author=WIP link=topic=5.msg1911#msg1911 date=1184367769
Here's a mockup. Hopefully it will convince others to post their screens.

Wow. I like the ship, but the whole thing is nice. And you've said before that this is using all original graphics?

Slopes everywhere. O_O You know making slopes work is what made me stall on Hurricane Simeon, right?