WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

It's a print command supported by Ruby. You can make any text show up (like the contents of a variable (not RM variable, a script variable like the to-hit chance calculated)) in one. Example:

print "Hero HP: #{@hero_hp}, Hero MP: #{@hero_mp}, function result: #{object.function(arg)} "

The #{ and } is shorthand for executing Ruby code and printing the result of it in the string.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
GRS is correct. Since I do all of my hit/crit stuff in def calc_hit I simply call up

ht3 = hit + hit2
p user.name + " to " + self.name + " | " + obj.name + " | Hit%: " + ht3.to_s +
" | Crit%: " + crit.to_s unless obj == nil and !show_info

in order to make that window appear during an action. show_info is just an argument that tells the window to, uh, figure it out.

As for what I am working on, I had WIP tear apart the battle display and so now I'm fiddling with menus and whatnot.

EDIT: Bwahahahahaha Darren just OHKO an Elite enemy on the first turn (his first attack has a very low chance to insta-kill).
Getting the damn Android emulator to run so I can test if I can actually get the muddy sand game to run on it with the changes I've made.
Craze
DESTAAAAAATTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

is a bitcharoo

EDIT: Just got him down to 666HP before being left with just Goldurn (hahahhahahahahhahha).
Talked a lot about a Destiny of an Emperor VX on IRC last night

at the rate I'm getting pulled into projects I'm going to have to give up sleeping!

(also working a bit on achievements!)
Beta testing my game, it was ok for the first half of the day or so and now it's 4:07 am and I still can't figure out why I'm getting this error:

alias execute_action_aggro execute_action unless $@
def execute_action
last_action = @active_battler.action.clone
@active_battler.update_target if !@active_battler.actor?
if YEM::AGGRO::SPEED_READJUST_THRESHOLD != nil
speed = Integer(last_action.speed * YEM::AGGRO::SPEED_READJUST_THRESHOLD)
if @active_battler.action.speed.abs < speed.abs and
($imported["CoreFixesUpgrades"] or $imported["BattleEngineMelody"])
@performed_actors.delete(@active_battler)
make_action_orders
return
end
end
execute_action_aggro
end

If I ever figure you out, I'm going to beat you to submission e_e
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
NPC design, then later I'll add enemies to the 3rd dungeon. Which is really a shopping store and not a dungeon, but hey. There's still enemies in it.
Fixed 2 errors, only one more persistent one left e_e
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
promotion, I guess? that is what I usually am on here to do, at least ostensibly

I am also going to create a world map for my projects...not in the editor with tiles but like an actual map.
Craze
post=130163
Beta testing my game, it was ok for the first half of the day or so and now it's 4:07 am and I still can't figure out why I'm getting this error:

alias execute_action_aggro execute_action unless $@
def execute_action
last_action = @active_battler.action.clone
@active_battler.update_target if !@active_battler.actor?
if YEM::AGGRO::SPEED_READJUST_THRESHOLD != nil
speed = Integer(last_action.speed * YEM::AGGRO::SPEED_READJUST_THRESHOLD)
if @active_battler.action.speed.abs < speed.abs and
($imported["CoreFixesUpgrades"] or $imported["BattleEngineMelody"])
@performed_actors.delete(@active_battler)
make_action_orders
return
end
end
execute_action_aggro
end

If I ever figure you out, I'm going to beat you to submission e_e

What is the actual error?
Sending HTTP requests via shitty ruby sockets is neat and fun until you realize you keep getting malformed requests because at some point some silly HTTP/1.1 came out with the required host: header that I never included and I was getting angry why my requests were constantly malformed. That's what I get for school teaching me how to send HTTP/1.0 requests.

I also had a huge brainfart which caused my requests to never get a response. The brainfart: I forgot to actually wait for a response instead of keep on trucking along like I was executing a local function call and already had the result.

tl;dr

(fun use of an hour though)
/me whips grs

start making YOU KNOW WHAT
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
actually laying out some story/setting notes on paper, something I never do but my team requested it.
post=GreatRedSpirit

Jesus fuck.

I am just working on sprites for small things, I kinda hate how being limited to tiles can change your proportions sometimes. But hey whatcha gonna do.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
working on some cool art stuff to release for the next Chromatose blog. :D expect a semi-massive definitely-awesome detail reveal that's actually a bit overdue, as i was originally hoping to have it out by the Release Something.

edit: also butthurt bidoof = the best thing i have ever seen
Beta testing, whyyy are there so many bugs
Field sprites, field sprites, field sprites, field sprites, field sprites, field sprites.

I wish these would make themselves sometimes.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Revising Cosplay Crisis's old dialogue to make it make sense and more awesome.

I'm not revising the scene where Kumo calls Cloud a twat though :V
post=130203
What is the actual error?

Whoa sorry, totally missed this, I posted it in Pockethouse but here:

YF, I think Enterbrain's clearing method is irritating, friend helped me trace it. It seems again a method is clearing actions pf a character so it cannot check for aggression. For me it happened after it recovered from Paralyze, As being paralyzed it would have no commands to check, but it would still want to act, making a nil action appear Instead of waiting until it's actions are made.

Happened after Aggro and AI gave me errors about Last Action. That's all~