OBAMA HATE TRENDS

Great. The americans are arguing politics again. Okay, this is what my assumption of why a large group of americans hate obama. He is saving (screwing) America one bill (Deathtax) at a time while claiming that he still plans to save america (or pocket all the money and run with it.). Look, I only stay in the states for periods of three months at a time, and even I can see how he is screwing you guys all over. Luckily for me, the Nedherlands is a wonderful place to be now, as the once great america begins to crumble. Throw obama out, and at least your people will have a future to look forwards to.
you're so full of shit
post=124269
you're so full of shit

Enter the attitude that will screw you guys over.
your hilarious assumption that i am even from north america displeases me
post=124271
your hilarious assumption that i am even from north america displeases me

I did not assume. I merely stated that your attitude is a growing trend among the Americans now, which is not a good thing.
posts about gay marriage

post=124054
BUT LET'S NOT GET INTO THAT AGAIN. seriously.

c'mon guys this is not even what the topic is about
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Topics evolve.
post=124270
Enter the attitude that will screw you guys over.
afsgsdg why am i even doing this you are not a real person
Great. The americans are arguing politics again.

things a condescending twat would say

oh wait this isn't pyramid

Also I am fundamentally opposed to a lot of Obama's platform and much of his policy as well but you are grossly oversimplifying things. It's almost like you want to look stupid.
I'm just giving my short take of it. If I was to go into depth what I see as a complete and utter contradiction of what his policies have done compared to what the supposed result is, I could write an essay about seven pages long. However, I am short on time, so the condensed dirty and quick version will have to do.
post=124274
Topics evolve.
they grow limbs!

Also, all the people posting in this thread who aren't Americans raise their hands.

*raises hand*
go back to britainia you damned englishman.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
see, it's american attitudes like the ones i see here which make me ever so glad that as of 2009 and a minor change to canadian law, i am now a canadian! :D that's freakin' sweet- i always identified more with the canadian half of my family anyway.

facesforce
dude did you ever watch a beautiful mind
Being Canadian is rad as hell. You get your gay marriages and everything
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
dude. BLUE FUCKING MONEY.
i bet your money doesn't have the face of your sovereign IRREVOCABLY EMBEDDED INTO THE PAPER
read the title as 'obama hates trends', thought the topic was gonna be about disliking low-slung pants
the irony is i remember obama commenting on gangstas looking ridiculous
"these kids and their crazy pants. stay off my lawn" - barack 'gramps' obama