RANDOM ART TOPIC

Hi Irili. Mom says she loves you.

Edit: Mom tried to steal the computer and basically say that. I said it for her.
Here's a cute fairy I sketched for practice:

BTW, This was all done digitally in GIMP. :D
author=monkeynohito
BTW, This was all done digitally in GIMP. :D

Bullshit! That's colored pencils! Then again, I see no paper grain in the empty areas...
author=JosephSeraph
Nice! You got the depth of the hands / arms wrong, though. They're too small. Resize, if you wish. ;D <3
Sadly already submitted/accepted by the company who is using it. >_>; I don't draw fullbodies often/dynamic poses.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.

Space Samurai!
@Dudesoft

Pretty cool. I love her outfit and would like to see it colored.
Dudesoft
Stay tuned. I'm still solidifying the space armor. Trying to add sporty aspects, like rollerblades, and stuff.

Learning how to draw Freya from FFIX. I'll admit, the face is just eyeball traced from a piece of concept art. Also, I need to practice inking, I always end up smudging shit or getting jagged in a few spots.

Also, ignore the shitty scanning. It's in a sketchbook, so there's not much I can do about that.
hi! I m new to here! you guys are having fun, I want in as well!

this is actually my blog's avatar XD
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
i really wish school would stop giving us assignments that require us to draw ourselves

i swear to god i am never going to make a self insert because i friggin HATE DRAWING MYSELF FFFFFFF
So me an my friends rarely end up doing this thing we call "Analog Paint LAN" (It's better to not ask questions about that name) where we basically just spend the early hours of the morning drawing with whatever supplies we have available. What results can get pretty weird. These are from the last one, a few months back:

It started off pretty normal:

The things take a turn for the strange when "Jazz Man" appears:

(Jazz man is actually a portrait of my teammate, matrixmancs. I don't understand either.)

Finally there's the ever non-threatening Team Galactic:

@SorceressKyrsty: Really? I've never had a problem with doing self portraits. Maybe it's cause we work in different styles though. Perhaps I'll post one of mine later on.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
@MrCharlesMugford Last year we had to do an assignment on character that required a self-interpretation, and this year I have a 17 page comic and a paint-over of a photograph to do.

I dunno, I tend to not enjoy drawing my own face at all, no matter if it's realistic or chibi. I'd rather be drawing characters I find interesting >->
Dudesoft
That eye is beautiful.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Hirei

"Do not think this ends here. The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!"

EDIT: Also, just so I'm not "that guy who contribues nothing to the discussion at hand", here's a doodle of a redead I did while trying out different tools in SketcherGuru.

Ever since I wrote that short story, I haven't been able to shake their stare...

Also a bee, apparently.

Better Bee-ware... *sobs in a corner*
Here's a Blitzcrank I did a while back, for lack of new art to show off.

author=Dudesoft
That eye is beautiful.

I normally fall for eyes, but for some reason the skin shadows grab my attention more o.o... impressive.
Dudesoft
Your style is really coming along. I love the flowery bottom of his bust, that green thing at the neckline, the hair in the front, and the back of the neck/back of the head. These are what stood out to me. I love how slick that all looks.