WHATS YOUR FAVORITE HISTORICAL CIVILIZATION ?

Pages: first 12 next last
Mines Kemet aka Egypt and Atlantis. Why there the most fantasy like in my eyes and also most interesting, used to love History in grade 6 cause we were learning about Egypt, Greece, Rome e.t.c untill it came to Industrial Brintain lol.
Why I love Kemet and Atlantis in particular is because its where I belive my ancestors where from, not just mine but the worlds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leI7sfmipuI

Way down below the ocean, where I wanna be she may be!...
ancient greeks had it goin' on B)

also BRINTAIN ??
^_^ yeah, Greeks would be my second favorite, I preferred Britain during the Celtic era not really industrial Britain
Can you guys see my youtube video? Might need help with that but I put the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leI7sfmipuI) in the you-tube tags...
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I am a huge fan of Americana (from pre-pilgrims/colonialists to the 1920s).
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Rome. (im half italian)
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Tough call between the Britons/British/English, Vikings, Greeks, Japanese, and Americans (if they fall under this category). They were/are all awesome and I can't really decide on just one. ;_;
They're all cool, I can't decide. But not American History though, kinda boring imo.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Greece. When I was a kid it would have been Egypt, but I just plain like Greece more now. Probably because that one girl in The Count of Monte Cristo is greek.

All of the alien-touched civilizations are cool, though. I've been watching a History channel series about ancient aliens, and it's pretty fascinating!
Hm, I'd have to say the Romans or Germania. Both were pretty fascinating to me and contributed a lot to several different languages.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
victorian fucking dinosaurs

also i am a big fan of Constantinople when it was in its heydey
Ottomans. I also like the British Empire. Aesthetically, I think the Egyptians are awesome too.
Classical Greco-Romans, The Chinese (always), and "barbarians" like Huns, Mongols, Goths, Vandals, Franks, Saxons, and so on.
post=211342
vikings

I'm also partial to the pre-roman british isles.

And local history of course. Which there isn't much knowledge about. Other than some vikings coming over and looting the place, though it isn't quite sure if it actually is the place they looted or if it is a completely different coast.

Ah the wonders of ancient history :D
Pages: first 12 next last