VIDEO THREAD

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs

This game is definitely better than Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
@Ratty It definitely deserves to be a game.

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Ratty524

After a brief discussion about The Last Unicorn in the "What are you thinking about" topic, this old movie came to mind, and this is probably its best scene.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Lol, I feel this woman’s pain…

Luckily, I only have to get three more of these guys (Dark Pit, Dr. Mario and Ganondorf) and I’m done with this shit...forever...

(Although...I might get Ryu too, but I dunno, probably not. We'll see.)
Ratty524

I just discovered who Kyary pamyu pamyu is, and good lord these are the best acid trip music videos I've seen in my life.
KYARY IS MY LIFE KYARY IS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR
KYARY AND PERFUME

If you like Kyary you might want to live Perfume a shot since they share the same producer although perfume has 9 more years in the industry

perfume is g o o d

perfume is r e a l l y g o o d

they've recently started touring routinely through the united states catering to the hearts of avid EDM fans and I'm eagerly waiting the day they come to south america so i can rest in peace

let me finish this with their first music video, from contrast, just to show how far they've come

lololol sorry i can fangirl about them eternally
Corfaisus

I have never laughed this much in a while

thank you internet for making my day

THESE GIRLS ARE FIERCE
F I E R C E

YOU GO THAILAND
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
These have the same music, but the other content is different.

The Original:

The Devil Survivor 2 Animation Opening:

The Fan-Made Danganronpa 2 Opening:

On a completely unrelated note, heres Professor Layton.

And Phoenix Wright:

Now THIS is the kind of political advertising that I want to see more of, lol. :D

Real Life First Person Shooter (Chatroulette version)
"We created a live action first-person zombie shooter in our garden - then invited unsuspecting people on chatroulette, omegle and skype to take control.."

This is actually really fun to watch, and the people "playing" really get into it - and the production values are actually quite for something so ridiculous and fun.
Ratty524

This has to mean something.

Lol. I think I like this latest incarnation of Link. :D
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.

Clood become a square shape clooood