THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

author=Felipe_9595
author=Rockmik
Felipe_9595: That look pretty cool ! What's the name project (Resident evil ?) ?

Asylopole (Rpg maker XP - lot of screenshots inside)

Thanks^^^ is called "Resident Evil: After History"
I think i've play a demo of this game, i'm not sure.

author=NewBlack
@Rockmilk- That looks incredible! Will there be an English translation?
Thanks (Catherine Deneuve^^) ! Of course, the game will be in english and french. :)
@Rockmilk The game looks amazing, it would be interesting to know how you pulled off the animations, if you don't mind me asking (Images?)
@Filipe I like what your doing with this and I like how it looks although I've never been a survival horror enthusiast.

The beastiary from my game Eternal Dusk
author=zaeran
@RockmilkThe game looks amazing, it would be interesting to know how you pulled off the animations, if you don't mind me asking (Images?)
I draw all graphics with photoshop.

Here a screenshot (better quality than video):

Your game looks amazing, Rockmik. The art style, atmosphere, and gameplay remind me of great adventure games like The Last Express and even I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. Are you releasing the game soon? Do you have a website with details?
author=mellytan
Your game looks amazing, Rockmik. The art style, atmosphere, and gameplay remind me of great adventure games like The Last Express and even I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. Are you releasing the game soon? Do you have a website with details?
Thanks !
I like "I have no mouth and i must scream" !
Asylopole is a adventure game like this. :)
I don't know when i release the game (it's very long).
I haven't website yet but i have a little blog with some pictures (new and old pictures no update^^):
http://asylopole.blogspot.com/

And a facebook with more updates:
http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Asylopole-Le-Jeu/100000234760899
Here is this hellacious map I have been working on the past couple of days. It's a floating world that is 100x100 in my game i'm calling "Project Sinister" for now. It still needs more work but here it what it looks like so far..

In game it looks like this. I'll be using XP characters mostly, but the VX characters are apart of the story as well.

This is what I've been doing for the past couple of days. Another side-scrolling far view screenshot. This is Kastelahn City, one of cities available to visit in my game. The Police Cars, Airplanes, Balloons, Sky Beam Lights, the red lights on the tower, and even the lights on the freeway (the bottom-most strip) are all animated. Yeah, there's alot going on in this. Even so, with the music, it is very ambient.

The helicopter sprite I created (THIS) was made specifically for this scene.
author=Cray
Thanks guys, I'll probably start a gamepage now that I'm close to finishing it, I'll think about the spiderwebs and stuff, shouldn't be too hard, I have already some of them done :)
Here's the last area I'm currently working, Deadraven pass, it's supposed to be a creepy small passage trough the mountains.

Aw man... I love how creative your environments are, it really shows how far you can go with custom flare.
author=Rockmik
I haven't website yet but i have a little blog with some pictures (new and old pictures no update^^):
http://asylopole.blogspot.com/

And a facebook with more updates:
http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Asylopole-Le-Jeu/100000234760899

Awesome. Good luck to you, I'm sure your game will worth the wait!

author=Rowan
Even so, with the music, it is very ambient.

Is this also for Osheru Shori, Rowan? Even alone it is very ambient...well done. Not sure how I feel about those dark bluish stars, but I'm not a art expert and maybe they look different in-game.
Damn. I'm sure I've seen those buildings before. At first I thought it was Streets of Rage, but I confirmed and it wasn't it.
It looks good, and I'm sure it looks better in-game.
looks like the sky fortress for me XD
@Rockmik: That looks really awesome! The art is really good, although I think it gets different in some places than in others, but I suppose that's natural. How long have you been working on this project? Anyway, you should make a game profile here to let us know more about it. This is the best site on the web for cool looking games like yours. =P
Appearing from nowhere, the first glimpse of my secret project becomes known!

I was working on a visual novel engine for the gameboy classic. Behold, the first basic shot of the rom through a emulator. By the way, the actual graphic was from fate stay night, until I spent hours manually redrawing it to work on the original gameboy's engine.
author=alterego
@Rockmik:That looks really awesome! The art is really good, although I think it gets different in some places than in others, but I suppose that's natural. How long have you been working on this project? Anyway, you should make a game profile here to let us know more about it. This is the best site on the web for cool looking games like yours. =P

I work on this project since... 2007. :D
Ok, i make a game profile soon, thanks ! :)
author=mellytan
Is this also for Osheru Shori, Rowan? Even alone it is very ambient...well done. Not sure how I feel about those dark bluish stars, but I'm not a art expert and maybe they look different in-game.

Yep, it is. Thanks for the comment!

author=Dyhalto
Damn. I'm sure I've seen those buildings before. At first I thought it was Streets of Rage, but I confirmed and it wasn't it.
It looks good, and I'm sure it looks better in-game.

Thanks! I appreciate it!
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Outer Zirac West. *Kingdom Frontiers*.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
facesforce: why

EDIT: I am aware that the flames in the last picture have slimes as their icon. I think one will be purple, to help differentiate between them in the turn order bar. They split 75% of the damage Celebrina is supposed to take between them, unless they're killed.
Craze: Why not? I started this about a month ago when I was playing Super robot taisen on my gameboy classic for the thousandth time, when I realized how much I would like to read Tsukihime and Fate/ Stay Night on it, thus did my work begin. That and, I am using this as a way to further improve my skill with C.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Craze! Hi!

More of your characters need hats. I love the hats and there aren't enough of them.
I love the monsters and the backgrounds Craze, but I don't think they mix well with the characters... =P