THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

I'm not sure if it has proper back of roof tiles. It was from the RTP addon.
Now that I'm trying to use it, I see what you mean.

It looks nice, but the tileset itself is poorly designed. Do you know what game it's from, originally? It'd be nice if the tileset could be fixed because it's a very nice map otherwise
Thanks. I'm not sure where it's from though. If I find out, I'll let you know.
@soniX: I would find or make new doors, and also edit the roof to also have a single peak set of tiles (without the crossbeam)
author=Dookie
Trees seem a bit out of place, with the map and with each other....

maybe one of those could be tweaked to work with the map but they all seem to be pretty different
Believe it or not, the trees (and the offensive bush) are ALL from Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. I was originally going for a Minish Cap feel, but I hate the trees in that game, so I started to branch out... ...(awful pun)... and look for trees elsewhere. Even though they're not a perfect match to the rest of the art (which has obviously migrated away from Minish Cap), I think they're a fair match. I'm reasonably competent at editing sprites; I'll see if I can do anything to make them fit in a little bit better.
author=kentona
@soniX: I would find or make new doors, and also edit the roof to also have a single peak set of tiles (without the crossbeam)

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll see what I can do with the roof, add more bushes and change the door.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=soniX
Thanks. I think it's mainly the back of the rooftops.

I'm no architect but I'm pretty sure roofs do not work that way!

Here's the final rendition of two cutscenes. My composer has been going nuts.

Back to work I go! Oh, here's a couple more screenshots.

@BizarreMonkey, your stuff gets gradually cooler and that's cool <3

I feel like starting a remake for Breath of Fire, but I should totally resist the urge

...perhaps, just perhaps
If I develop enough (graphic) content...
...I can contact capcom? LOL *dreaming way too high*
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh my god. I would legit play a game with graphics like that.
author=LockeZ
Oh my god. I would legit play a game with graphics like that.

THIS GAVE ME AN AWSOM IDEA THANK YOU VEWY MUSH YOU'RE VEWY KIND ;w;)/

~happily floats away and starts machinating~
BizarreMonkey
author=JosephSeraph
@BizarreMonkey, your stuff gets gradually cooler and that's cool <3
I totally messed up, I meant to link two cutscenes, not one cutscene and the finale with Zardari, oh well!

author=JosephSeraph
...perhaps, just perhaps
If I develop enough (graphic) content...
...I can contact capcom? LOL *dreaming way too high*
Capcom has gone down the shitter in recent years.

Decided to shrink those way big maps down to a more manageable size.

There is not a day night system, the game just propels towards night time the further your progress, thats late after noon in the first, the second is midday. Dusk happens around Dyangar (snow place), and then when you emerge from the Xoraq paradox labs its night, probably mere minutes before the strike of midnight.

After you repel the invasion, it's like dawn, but on fire because the planets gettin' pretty wrecked by that blue meteor shower.
Here's a couple more things.

The other cutscene I meant to Link last time.

This game is really starting to become it's own entity now!

Also here's is me recording (and saying fuk a lot)

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Those forests might have too many eyes. I like the eyes, but wow. Maybe just put like one pair of eyes every five trees or so.
BizarreMonkey
author=LockeZ
Those forests might have too many eyes. I like the eyes, but wow. Maybe just put like one pair of eyes every five trees or so.
It's inbuilt to the auto tile. :o

I agree though, how many creatures are just set to burst forth from those trees? I'll make the eyes their own tile, and render the trees free of its thousand eyes spectator syndrome.

Also, here is a thing.

Tier 7 Weapon.

Here's another one.

I'm not a sellout at all!
It's great that you're enthusiastic about sharing your screens but don't you think three times on one page is a bit too much? Perhaps you should put this stuff up on your game page instead so that those subscribed to your game can see it.
I really like that items screen ;w;

aaaaand on that Breath of Fire thing...:

I don't like the thick black outline around Ryu, but the rest looks okay.
LockeZ
I don't even like Breath of Fire, but that's gorgeous.
BizarreMonkey
author=Liberty
It's great that you're enthusiastic about sharing your screens but don't you think three times on one page is a bit too much? Perhaps you should put this stuff up on your game page instead so that those subscribed to your game can see it.
I'm sorry. I haven't got around to making one for remastered yet. Usually I make a games profile page on it's release, I thought you had to have something playable ready, which thinking about it now, is probably silly. Just assumptions born from my frequency of other places.

I'll probably make that profile soon, for now though, here's a video, a similar thing to what I linked multiple pages ago, but with the games own music now.
I may make the characters on pixel art, with 5 frame animations e3e
ahahah, thanxxx <3 xD

AND DA HOLE TOWN IS FINISHED

If you wanna aid and share the image on facebook I um, would be glad? >.<

(man, this is more rewarding than I thought! I might do a LOT more stuff like that from now on :v)