FREE RPGMAKER 2003 STUFF

Pages: first prev 123 last
Would it matter if I told you those are amazing?

or are you numb to praise by now?
author=Ginseng_Tea
Would it matter if I told you those are amazing?

or are you numb to praise by now?

Hahaha, thanks man... or woman? ;)

Added the Attack + Magic cast poses for all Elementals (they are in the 1st post of this thread)... working on the rest of the characters as we speak. They will be posted as soon as each set is completed. I will also post a guide showing how to set the character animations properly.

EDIT (12-16-2011):

Heroes 3 have been updated with the new poses.

EDIT 2 (12-18-2011):

Heroes 2 have been added with the new poses. Also, I set up Heroes 1 / NPCs 1,2,3 as links instead of showing off the images, so you all know these are the old images that don't contain the poses.

EDIT 3 (12-18-2011):
Added Heroes 1 poses. Now only need to add the NPCs and it's all set.

EDIT 4 (12-19-2011):
Added NPCs 1 & NPCs 2 poses. Only NPCs 3 left to do. :)

EDIT 5 (12-19-2011):
ALL CHARACTERS DONE. :)
You know, i found trying to compile the chipsets a pain to put all together. Maybe you should create a "master chipset", or something along those lines?
author=Arandomgamemaker
You know, i found trying to compile the chipsets a pain to put all together. Maybe you should create a "master chipset", or something along those lines?

Which chipsets? I haven't made any other chipset besides the Map Guide yet... are you talking about the content hosted on Opengameart? Also, all content in this thread is "import and use instantly". :) So just copy + paste them in the right folder and configure it in Rpgmaker 2003.
author=CharlesGabriel
author=Arandomgamemaker
Which chipsets? I haven't made any other chipset besides the Map Guide yet... are you talking about the content hosted on Opengameart? Also, all content in this thread is "import and use instantly". :) So just copy + paste them in the right folder and configure it in Rpgmaker 2003.

Yes, i meant the tiles on opengameart. They seem like they could fit in the same chipset, most likely.

Also, i love you for already adapting everything so they work in 2k and 2k3.
All right...after much labor, (and love.) i created a sort of "main chipset". It is still missing some things, like water, but hey, it's better then nothing, right?

you can download it here.

Can someone find some auto tiles and terrain tiles that match it? I can't seem to find any at all...
author=Arandomgamemaker
Yes, i meant the tiles on opengameart. They seem like they could fit in the same chipset, most likely.

Also, i love you for already adapting everything so they work in 2k and 2k3.

You're welcome. It takes time to adapt this stuff for easy import and use. The tilesets on OGA are made by other users, and this thread is only for showcasing my own works and works involving OGA, this is why I don't include the tilesets nor any other rpg-like resource here. I would recommend that you and everyone else do the adaptations and include them in a post or make a new thread.

The Map guide tileset will only contain stuff involved that has to do with the whole Map Guide idea, I don't like merging everything together in one MAIN chipset.
I will be creating tilesets and some other stuff later on, which will be straight up setup for easy import (just like everything so far).

The autotiles, I don't think they have made any, but search in here:
http://opengameart.org/content/oga-16x16-jrpg-sprites-tiles
Chipset of the Solar System:

Made this for an Alien Colony, Crystal Theme:

Futuristic Command Center

Futuristic Space Ship with Pulsating Walls:

Futuristic Shuttle Bay:

These are all in my game Alpha-Terra Conspiracy: Empire of Stars.
Yeah, but those are ripped, people are looking for stuff made from scratch.
author=sbester
Not I.

You will sooner or later, once we have SOPA and PIPA in place.
author=CharlesGabriel
Yeah, but those are ripped, people are looking for stuff made from scratch.
It's hybrid. Some of it is ripped, some of it is original. I made what I had to to make the tileset that I wanted. Resources don't have to be 100% independent from eachother. Sometimes art builds off other art.
Pages: first prev 123 last