THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

Maybe the month after next if we're short on ideas.

Note to self: Don't let ideas run short.
I'm putting my vote in for Phantom Legacy, if that means anything. The Drop's also a good contender.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Also that Dog one that's had a crazy amount of attention.. I forget the name. Also maybe not as a feature but a spotlight for Raciela or Story of Innocence?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Homework Salesman would be a good pick.
I wouldn't mind Homework Salesman but isn't it an "episodic game?" I thought we don't feature those until they're completely finished (Ie: "I Miss The Sunrise").

Either way, you guys surrrreeee have your work cut out for you THIS time. ^^
I think Phantom Legacy should be given attention.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
OH HEY.

You can put off The Drop for a month or few if you like. I am still furiously making updates to it, and it did just spend 2 weeks in the spotlight section already. Thanks for the quick consideration, though!
Thoughts running through the mind of Deltree: "Crap, I just posted a new game. Better go to the Featured Game thread and tell them not to feature it just yet... AGAIN."
Most of us aspire to make a featured game, and he's fighting off features with a stick. He doing something right!

He has a good point, though. I haven't played any of the other suggested games.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I think Nightblade was still testing Phantom Legacy as well...perhaps run this by him first if you want to feature it.
Shit, one by one the candidates are being cast in doubt until we have Pom Gets Featured.
author=Solitayre
I think Nightblade was still testing Phantom Legacy as well...perhaps run this by him first if you want to feature it.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/5443/blog/

He has declared it completed. Of course, we can still ask him about featuring the game.

(Note that the completed game is the Redux edition, not Part 1.)
Phantom Legacy wins!

Good choice.
Glad to see that Phantom Legacy finally got it in the end. =P
I think Enelysion should be considered for a feature. It's finally completed after 2.5 years of work and many have been following its development.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Seconding Enelysion.
Well, it is between Fey and Enelysion, though I think Fey should be given the honor for October. Enelysion can wait until November ~ ~
Solitayre
Don't forget about The Drop! These are all good choices.
Solitayre
I just checked out Enelysion, and even a few minutes into it there's a lot of spelling/grammar errors! I think maybe this one needs to wait on a later version.