THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
"I'm going with Clarain Christopher. Lunar Wish is on fire at the moment"

I was going to say Luna Wish but I just noticed it was Featured today or last night :)

Damn, late again :)
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Thought I might check a game others like and saw LCPanes Terminal mentioned.

I'm curious, and not to knock any ones hard work on a game, but how on a game
sight like this does a TEXT GAME get 5 stars and consideration to be a Featured Game.

Again, I'm just asking considering this site consists mostly of RPG/Adven./Platform etc.

Thank you in advance for not filling my mailbox with death threats :)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
We don't discriminate by game type!

And honestly, 16-bit graphics and plain text are closer to each-other, technology-wise, than 16-bit graphics and modern graphics.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
LCPANES Terminal is amazing, and I'm gonna fill your inbox with death threats. BRB.
LUNAR WISH???

BUT I WANTED THAT OTHER ONE...!!! *groans*

(Congrats, Lunar Wish! Now I gotta make time in my *southern accent* "schedule" to play you!)
it's that time again.

Very Retrouvaille seems to be a front-runner. Other suggestions?
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Very Retrouvaille looks awesome.

Ankharia looks pretty neat too, anyone played it?

There's also TTBros.
I actually have a bigger list of suggested games, this time:

Ara Fell - My "Fantasy" Pick
This may be more of a personal, fanboyish pick, but I believe it's "finally" time to cement this legendary badboy into the featured game record books. What's not to say? It's a classic; one of the best, and most well-renowned RPG Maker games of all-time. Anybody who has been around KNOWS about this game. Even though it's obviously a bit of an "oldie," has a mixed following, and that Radluck is mostly now known to be MIA nowadays, I still think that this game should get featured. Since this is mostly a quiet month, why not feature a classic? Come on, RMN! Give Lita some much needed facetime.

Homework Salesman - My "Realistic" Pick
Starting to mount in popularity lately, "Homework Salesman" is basically my "realistic" pick to get featured for August. I haven't played it yet, but after reading J-L and edchuy's reviews and wonderful comments about it and following it for quite sometime now, I suppose it should get some more attention. Yeah, it's an "episodic game," but it still says "completed" right above it. So...

Astatine Adventures
This site needs more cute witches in strange attire. I think it's time to remedy that. It's only one episode out of many possible ones, but think of how much attention this could get if it just got the greenlight. Besides, the artwork and voice acting is pretty impressive for an independent game such as this. (okay it's more like watching an anime -- but it should still get some more attention)

Infinity 3
I only recent discovered this, but it's a pretty solid pick and reminds me a lot of "Soul Blazer" for the SNES. The only thing is...having the "3rd entry" featured on the site can be a bit eccentric... Anyways, still good to give this series more coverage after already having 3 games completed for it.
These are all excellent picks. UNrefound (sp?) really liked Infinity 3, and I featured it as a gamespot. I also featured Homework Salesman, Ara Fell, and Ankharia as gamespots too (though Ara Fell was like over a year ago). These are all excellent picks.

I need more feedback people, to make a decision!
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I'm leaning a bit towards Ankharia because it looks neat, puzzle games are underrepresented among Featured games and I'd like to show off a Unity game.

I had thought Ara Fell was featured a long time ago, but I guess not. I'd rather not feature such an old game unless we're completely dead for ideas.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Seconding Ankharia.
Just played Ankharia for a bit, it's a solid game. Interesting concept, good graphics, love the music.

I'm downloading Infinity 3 to see for myself, because I played Infinity 1 and it's crap. Even though it's got a 4 star review and glowing comments. I think they are just people who are easily amused. All those "amazing gameplay elements" are so shallow. Infinity 2 looked better, so I will keep an open mind for Infinity 3(working title, except it will probably stay that way forever).

Ok, nevermind. I tried to download it twice. The first time it timed out and couldn't be resumed. The next one finished, but the file is "invalid" and can't be opened. That's 400mb of wasted bandwidth.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm glad Ankharia got featured. It deserves more attention than what it received. My only issue with the game were that the controls were a bit over-sensitive, but it's still a solid game.
author=Ratty524
Ankharia got featured.

Nuts. NOW "ARA FELL" WILL "NEVER" GET FEATURED. :(

(Oh well. Congrats to "Ankharia.")
Featuring a cancelled game wouldn be kinda weird if you ask me. Isn't getting featured only for finished games?
You could argue exemption for it because it's such a household name in the RM community.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Was Kinetic Cipher (again) cancelled when it was featured? Also, I seem to remember an argument about "cancelled" being a kind of "complete".
C'mon ppl, vote AraFell in posthumously.