I MADE IDEA GENERATORS

Pages: first prev 12345 last
That does sound like a cool quest actually.

I uploaded a new version >>

http://rpgmaker.net/users/ShortStar/locker/questgen7.swf

Not sure how it differs from the old version.
Is there any way I can put this into a game page?

8,000 views.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You want to give it its own game profile, or add a new page (like between Blogs and Reviews) on an existing game profile and put the file on that page?

You could almost certainly submit it as a "utility" independant of any game. Most utilities appear to be plugins, but not all are (there's a charset maker for example).
Probably going to use this to create an RPG. Thanks ShortStar.

Edit: Some sentences don't finish themselves, though. e.g. "AREA 3-1 > a very small dungeon inhabited by" and it finishes there. Or "In order to find the magic teleporter, your party needs to".

Edit #2: "This undead swordsman is excellent with a club and can usually be found in isolation reading a book about what the neighbor is doing." What a nosy little swordsman! Who knew that there would be books written about local neighborly gossip!
I'm always happy when someone other than me bumps this 10,000 viewed topic.

LOL a book about what his neighbor is doing. Maybe he's been writing a diary... neighbor went to grocery store. Neighbor planted pretty flowers today. I will stomp those flowers later tonight. If he's in isolation, he's probably in his neighbor's bushes.

Maybe he lives next to someone famous. Its also pretty funny the swordsman is good with a club. Making him a clubsman?
This thing amazing, I love randomly rolling stuff. Reminds of dwarf fortress in the kind of silly things it produces.

Now I wonder what a charming graveyard looks like...
author=AsgarZigel
This thing amazing, I love randomly rolling stuff. Reminds of dwarf fortress in the kind of silly things it produces.

Now I wonder what a charming graveyard looks like...

That one is quite easy.... skeletons get up and dance, undead ghoul ladies have dead cats that invite you down for a spot of tea with the grim reaper that has a mustache and a book of art sculpture that he really likes because they're quirky. Happy flowers sing at gravesites, while weeds complain that the earth beneath them is rumbling because the next necronoid is about to break through due to the little girl witch casting spells to have a big graveyard dance party once a month that only the coolest kids in school know about. However, some that have plotted against the giant charming graveyard dance party end up joining in because it looks like a lot of fun, so they put down their pumpkin bombs and dance a jig where no one can see.

Idea generators indeed.
This is really nice!
Though I'd like to make a request, if you don't mind...

The ability to set parameters (like game genre, and the like...), would be nice. Not sure if this'll be easy to do though so no pressure.

Thanks for this, Shortstar!
There are also some bugs here or there, like minor spelling issues, empty strings (for hero weapon proficiency I've noticed it) and when you get an ogre for the enemy creation it always tells you it can be baited by cheese because it's a rat.
Pages: first prev 12345 last