~ MANOR MAP MADNESS ~ (SIGN UPS)

What do you need Merlin? I'm feeling generous. I can do like a crying ghost or like ghost children playing. Let me know.
Oh wow, that is exactly what i need, some sort of distorted sound of ghost children playing and the sound of a crying girl! :O
Aww maan, thank you so much, you've seriously saved my day, if you can make it :')!

Should we PM about this? (:
Check out the new Guessing Minigame page, guys! ~.^
I want to guess but I already commented on one or two that obviously aren't mine. Me guessing might give it away! :-D
Well, send guesses my way via PM if you want. That way you can be in the running for bragging rights, without giving away anything. :P

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
My computer is up and running. I just have to, well, reinstall everything. Turns out my motherboard is shot, so no sound and USB for good...

Lib, I lost basically everything that wasn't in my locker, but I think I can squeeze out a room.
That's fine, if you want to choose which of yours you want to recreate... :P

(Or you could have the sex dungeon XD )
UPDATE: So far we've got most of the maps in. I'm still waiting to hear from three people, though two of them are possible no-shows. I'm waiting on a couple of late maps too. So that's about three maps to go.

The release date will probably be around Halloween. I may call on a few people to beta before then, though. ^.^

All up (including the three currently missing) we'll have about 20 maps. That doesn't include the maps I have to do to link them all, but yeah, that's a decent sized manor!

You've all done a great job and should pat yourselves (and each other!) on the back! Thanks to all who have submitted a map - you guys rock. Especially so for those who submitted two maps - you guys rock majorly! ^.^

If anyone wants to put forth their name for beta-ing, go ahead. I'll probably pick two or three.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Less than 15 hours until you receive mine!

Also, I can do the same thing with the, ahem, area I have ;D
How's the project moving along?
Has everyone submitted their maps yet?
We do have a couple of maps to go but there are good reasons for the wait. Then I have to do some mapping of my own, eventing and what-not. I'm hoping to have a release on the 31st.

I had the day off yesterday for my birthday, and I've been stricken with a migraine today but I'll try to make up for it.