SCREENSHOT THREAD WITH ONE EYEBROW AND A GOLDEN TOOTH

I love the map LWG ^_^. Not too crowded, not too spacious. Good blend of colors. Well done man.
I think the map is perfectly fine. When it comes to nature, areas that aren't to be ran through by the player can be as crowded as you want, the more the better imo. My only critique is to add water graphics that run from the edge of a rock cliff into the ground. The character set can be found all over the net.
author=XxNemesis29xX link=topic=965.msg14374#msg14374 date=1209959697
Nem's Game

Guys Nem is making pretty much my favorite RM2k3 game just so you know. I hate everything about it because it's basically an amalgation of every stupid RM2k3 fad in the world but it's just so fun and I'm pretty sure it isn't actually that serious anyway.

Also the next release of Legend of the Philosoper's Stone will have an original battle theme (hints!!!!).
Time to break the chain. I'm making something in RMVX, but instead of being a normal rpg with maps and crap. It's a visual novel of sorts with RPG elements. No battle system yet though. It's surprising how fast you work when you don't have to map, make resources, etc.

And yes, this is my first post here. Even though I lurk a ton.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
:o MY GOD that looks beautiful Skie.. teach me ;D
author=Skie Fortress link=topic=965.msg14498#msg14498 date=1210005762
game

Utawarerumono much? <3
I agree, that looks pretty awesome. ^_^
I also like the concept of the no map idea, I haven't ever tried a game like that.
Time to break the chain. I'm making something in RMVX, but instead of being a normal rpg with maps and crap. It's a visual novel of sorts with RPG elements. No battle system yet though. It's surprising how fast you work when you don't have to map, make resources, etc.

I really like the world map, but you might want to use slightly bigger icons for it.

I guess that's the problem with working with a higher resolution. Rips don't work as well.
author=Nightblade link=topic=965.msg14564#msg14564 date=1210013161

I really like the world map, but you might want to use slightly bigger icons for it.

I guess that's the problem with working with a higher resolution. Rips don't work as well.

I see what you mean. I'll see if I can find larger icons. If not I suppose I'll make em myself.
I see you're using the same characters as that one developer from Rmxp.org
It all looks stunning Skie...

~Sion
@Skie- I really like them. They do look stunning. I too agree with nightblade. The world map needs to have larger icons. Other than that it looks good.
Skie? What? What happened to Sacred Bonds?

I'm ripping off Pokemon so bad, but I need a way to do mountains in VX, so this is what I'm trying. ::)

Sirdeka Inn. I have yet to do the upper floors.

~Sion
Sion, we posted a screenshot at the exact same time, high five! Look's good Sion. What's the soldier so surprised about?
There are some npc's who hold clues to the next destination, or perhaps have a side quest for you to go on. Or they just might trigger a scene or two. These npc's are
depicted by the ones with the bubbles you see.

You can find a couple in the below maps of Sirdeka:

~Sion
Sion: You've heard my nit-picky complaints regarding that area before, but yes, I fundamentally do like it. There is quite a bit of detail but it's likewise not too over-saturated with such, and there's plenty of polish to be seen. The Inn is attractive, too, even though I am adamant that RefMap does not particularly suit Theo's chipsets!

Chartley: It's simple and appealing; very nice. I like that you've made the most from the limitations of VX's RTP and were inventive with how you used it.

Skie: Stunning quality. This presumed new project has really peaked my interest; do you have any maps or battles to showcase at this point... or is this effort in the same vein of Angelic Awakening? =3
Chartley: That looks very nice, I'm glad you decided to edit the RTP.
Sion: as always your mapping skills are shining, it looks like a beautiful place to wander around.
anyway I have a Lost King screenie, here's a battleshot against the Forest temple boss Bokwus.
You can't see his face in the screen because he's using one of his skills called autumnwind.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
...wasn't there a sexy kindacatdude in there before? Ah well, I can deal with blonde guys I suppose.

Also any of your screens look pretty neat-o, Cray!
A catdude? one of the chars is something like that, but I still don't get to the part where he joins the party.
Anyway thanx Craze, good to see you around here too.
btw I know the skill looks pixelated, but the leaves move pretty fast so it doesn't really show ingame.