WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Whilst browsing the web, I happened across a Patreon for an erotic fantasy game being developed in RPG Maker MV. We're making real progress, us.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Corfaisus
Whilst browsing the web, I happened across a Patreon for an erotic fantasy game being developed in RPG Maker MV. We're making real progress, us.

I wanna play it!!!!!!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Kloe
author=Corfaisus
I wanna play it!!!!!!

You say this now...

I'm not gonna lie, it's like if Dyluck and titogod had a brainbaby whom they forced into prostitution.

Chancellor Serious Van Chin, however, cracks me up.
Like "why..."

Ironically, the demons (like a succubus) have the smaller breasts, which is to say every other woman has a pair the size of her elongated anime head.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=Corfaisus
"happened"
Kloe
Thanku Corfy! Time to play some video games...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
This reminds me. Some time ago, I watched a channel that LP'd RM games, and he also played this weird hentai rpg where you beat monsters by having sex with them or something. He cut out the stuff that can't be shown on youtube, obviously. Though I can't for the life of me remember the name of the channel or the game now. I think I watched like one episode before deciding that I didn't need or want to see any more.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
That could be Calunio's game, i can't spell its name, but I plaid it cuz of school.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Beautiful Escape? No, that definitely wasn't it. This game had a big-bosomed protagonist that used her sexuality to defeat monsters in standard JRPG combat.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
A big breasted protagonist in a hentai game? Scandalous.
Corfaisus
author=ESBY
author=Corfaisus
"happened"

It was an ad. Don't judge me.

Grr, so angry!

author=Jeroen_Sol
This reminds me. Some time ago, I watched a channel that LP'd RM games, and he also played this weird hentai rpg where you beat monsters by having sex with them or something. He cut out the stuff that can't be shown on youtube, obviously. Though I can't for the life of me remember the name of the channel or the game now. I think I watched like one episode before deciding that I didn't need or want to see any more.
author=Cap_H
That could be Calunio's game, i can't spell its name, but I plaid it cuz of school.

♫♪nice dick, nice dick, nice dick, nice dick, nice dick, nice dick♫♪

That man's a genius, or just some sort of pervert, but he's a professor so he has to be a genius!

Let's not, mmkay?

Like damn, what do adchoice and 'HEROWARZ' have me pegged as?

fake edit: I noticed upon reading the recent posts that this is tangentially relevant.Also, isn't there a Japanese(?) guy who has his translated NSFW ecchi games on RMN? his username is taito I think.
Corfaisus
author=kalledemos
Let's not, mmkay?

Like damn, what do adchoice and 'HEROWARZ' have me pegged as?

fake edit: I noticed upon reading the recent posts that this is tangentially relevant.Also, isn't there a Japanese(?) guy who has his translated NSFW ecchi games on RMN? his username is taito I think.

Yeah, he's a prominent figure in the vore community, too.

Also why should I want a prepubescent girl "wet", Japan? Answer me this.

╙Mλgíċaℓ ૐ Ήøﻇσ╜ about Rememoried
This game reminds me of so many LSD trips xD
for you little uneducated sheep minds of the artistic world. This looks to be pure ART.. if you cannot see t he concept of this game.. you need to find your lost little self and seriously quit playing game everyday xD

it just went on sale! and cannot wait to play this for the first time this on my new projector this weekend on like 4 hits of pure liquid albert hoffman acid its goingto be legend... wait for it.... DARY x

what
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Jeroen_Sol
Beautiful Escape? No, that definitely wasn't it. This game had a big-bosomed protagonist that used her sexuality to defeat monsters in standard JRPG combat.

Polymorphous pervesity. It ain't here cuz of the mature content. It starts with you jerking off and when you travel, its with Train In Vain (The Clash).

Edit: Yeah, Calunio is genius. In work we listen to a radio station which plays a song from Dungeoneer. The one from the town screen, where you're choosing your victims.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Reminder that i have to check out rememoried
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
My brother downloaded Pokemon Go yesterday. Somehow he managed to get a pikachu only 5 minutes in and I still don't even have a drowzee ;-;

I did catch a 280~ cp Ponyta today though, so I'm really happy with that.
Kloe
author=Frogge
My brother downloaded Pokemon Go yesterday. Somehow he managed to get a pikachu only 5 minutes in.

You can get Pikachu as your starter!
Frogge
author=Kloe
author=Frogge
My brother downloaded Pokemon Go yesterday. Somehow he managed to get a pikachu only 5 minutes in.
You can get Pikachu as your starter!

Really? I thought Pikachu was really rare and not a starter. Also I ran out of pokeballs trying to catch an Ekans. I'm mad.
Kloe
author=Sated
There is a trick to get Pikachu as a starter.

Yup, walk away from the others.
Frogge
I'm already past starters, which for some reason I didn't even get to choose(I think I clicked too fast so I didn't see the starters and just got bulbasaur). And no, he used an incense, it wasn't his starter.