WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Coolest thing about working at the airport; when a fighter jet blasts off beside you. Whoo so cool. KEERRRRROOOOOOOOVVVVVVVV!
author=Corfaisus
╙Mλgíċaℓ ૐ Ήøﻇσ╜ about Rememoried
This game reminds me of so many LSD trips xD
for you little uneducated sheep minds of the artistic world. This looks to be pure ART.. if you cannot see t he concept of this game.. you need to find your lost little self and seriously quit playing game everyday xD

it just went on sale! and cannot wait to play this for the first time this on my new projector this weekend on like 4 hits of pure liquid albert hoffman acid its goingto be legend... wait for it.... DARY x

what
No you don't get it Corf, doing acid=being artistically inclined, and any interpretation that isn't theirs is wrong. they probably wrote the review on acid :P

author=wonderful RMNers
pokomen glow
See, I can't even play that game because my smartphone is one off from a potato. Is it any good?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=kalledemos
author=wonderful RMNers
pokomen glow
See, I can't even play that game because my smartphone is one off from a potato. Is it any good?

It's mediocre, but at the same time it's so addicting. Once you starting catching pokes you can't stop catching pokes.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=kalledemos
author=wonderful RMNers
pokomen glow

Same problem, orz.

A picture of the exact model my phone is, a Samsung GTE1200I
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Dudesoft
Coolest thing about working at the airport; when a fighter jet blasts off beside you. Whoo so cool. KEERRRRROOOOOOOOVVVVVVVV!

Top (Gun).
Awwwww, I understand the pain Kloe

I got a samsung centura. It's a 'smartphone' salvaged from a Commodore Amiga processor.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Two thoughts. One is, "Man, I am really glad I skipped out on Structure Mafia!"

The other being "I'd be strangely happy if McBacon Gam is little more than a prologue when the event's done." I dunno. I just get the impression that once the prologue's done, everything else can just flow from there.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

My exact phone. At the time it was made, it was declared the worst phone on the market. I've had it for five years. It's legitimately a smart phone, but I swear it's pretending. It won't even download game apps (even though it's supposed to, in theory).
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I think we might have a resident expansion fetishist. A guy on deviantArt fav'd a piece of mine, I go to his favorites and right next to another piece I find the Beloved Rapture title screen gif (not shown: my fav).

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me... except that now everyone knows you exist.
---------------

In other news, the Game Grumps are playing Deadly Premonition. A couple of squirrels made monkey noises while the lead protagonist was in the process of crashing his car and it was then that I knew that I was in for something good.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Marrend
Two thoughts. One is, "Man, I am really glad I skipped out on Structure Mafia!"

The other being "I'd be strangely happy if McBacon Gam is little more than a prologue when the event's done." I dunno. I just get the impression that once the prologue's done, everything else can just flow from there.

We should be able to do more. Maps are the easy part.
My post f**king broke, please hold

author=Corfaisus
I think we might have a resident expansion fetishist. A guy on deviantArt fav'd a piece of mine, I go to his favorites and right next to another piece I find the Beloved Rapture title screen gif (not shown: my fav).

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me... except that now everyone knows you exist.
---------------

In other news, the Game Grumps are playing Deadly Premonition. A couple of squirrels made monkey noises while the lead protagonist was in the process of crashing his car and it was then that I knew that I was in for something good.

Ryuko had one too many croquettes at my sister's dinner last night...

But yeah, Deadly Premonition is a riot. If you can't wait for the GGs to finish, I recommend SuperGreatFriend's LP of it, which is quite stellar. I also would recommend you just watch SuperGreatFriend period:his calm yet upbeat demeanor is a wonderful juxtaposition to some of the absurd stuff he plays.
Dudesoft
author=pianotm
My exact phone. At the time it was made, it was declared the worst phone on the market. I've had it for five years. It's legitimately a smart phone, but I swear it's pretending. It won't even download game apps (even though it's supposed to, in theory).

I've been on Samsung Galaxy s4 for about 3 years with a corporate plan.
Technically it's a good phone. Except a few weeks into getting it, I went to Hawaii and met with a giant wave, while taking a pic of a turtle.
Seven of us had the same wet problem, so we bought some rice and bagged them over night.

Mine was the only one to survive. Except, my headphone jack is dead, and home buttons are busted. It also has a lot of other finiky problems with the SD Card, but overall... longevity has been solid!

edit: needless to say, the ocean voids your warranty.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.

Here's mine. A galaxy Y.
Frogge
Now I feel too modern for having an Iphone 5 >.<
Frogge
Whoops, doublepost.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I have an iPhone 5C, apparently it's rare to see that phone? Anyways, should it break, I'll go back to owning a brick phone, seeing as how I owned a Nokia 2100 for most of my phone life. Not to mention that iPhone is expensive, and buying another one with my own money, nope!
Dudesoft
I've been using an app called, "Nova".
It lets you screw with the layout. Love my mini buttons!
author=Corfaisus

---------------

Who cares. Let people have their fetishes. :shrug:
author=Corfaisus

tbh nothing that happens on dA shocks me at this point in my life.
It makes me wonder how fetishes are formed though. Or, are people born with fetishes? Is it a mix of both?