WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
we're all boirnin in hall!
burn baby burn

and this is how i raise my post count geezorz
I just realised that geezorz can be pronounced like Jesus and wow.

just thought i needed to mention that
Etymologically speaking there's no doubt geez/jeez/etc are all derivations of Jesus
geezers

edit: wait would that mean geezers are closer to reaching Jesus
author=Shinan
Etymologically speaking there's no doubt geez/jeez/etc are all derivations of Jesus

...you know, that completely slipped my mind. It is slangified Jesus, dumbed down so as not to offend any overly-righteous Christian attitudes.
author=Liberty
I will never fucking joke about this forum being a god damn you know what, again!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
You know lonestarsuperluminary, if you're gonna quote someone, actually quote them and don't just put up their name as if it were an @. Quoting is a way for people to see a reaction as well as the post that was reacted to.
author=Jeroen_Sol
You know lonestarsuperluminary, if you're gonna quote someone, actually quote them and don't just put up their name as if it were an @. Quoting is a way for people to see a reaction as well as the post that was reacted to.

I will do this from now on!

XD
Mirak
Does any of you beautiful people know of an executable utility to join a bunch of images into a single gif?

I'm trying to join a few 3D renders into a 3D animation, but the way Fireworks handles transparent images is resulting in some very wonky stuff. I tried looking for one online but all i get are "MAK UR GIFS ONLAYN HEEREE" websites that plaster an ugly watermark on the result.

Anyone?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Microsoft Gif Animator
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Photoshop can do it, although I'm not sure how helpful of an answer that is. You probably aren't going to buy Photoshop, but you might be able to quote acquire unquote Photoshop.
Mirak
Thanks corf. Unfortunately it only supports joining gifs with gifs, it doesn't join any other kind of format except for avi.

I have photoshop cs6 but it's animation capabilities are very inferior compared to fireworks. I tried making the animation there but i still had the same problem i had with fireworks.

What should look like this, but without the background:

Instead looks like this:

Because of the way the adobe products import transparent png's.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=Altered
geezer comes from the word guiser
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
It's my birthday and I'm required to eat dinner despite my desires to deny myself any food for the shameful and selfish thing I did yesterday.
Do you honestly think someone who put himself before a drowning city of over 3 million people deserves to eat?! I don't!
I'm going to go ahead and eat dinner. It's not about me.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
ESBY
author=Altered
geezer comes from the word guiser

Since the majority of us aren't from England, it would probably help to add the fact that guiser is a Cockney word.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=pianotm
Since the majority of us aren't from England, it would probably help to add the fact that guiser is a Cockney word.

Geezer is probably a Cockney corruption of guiser but the word guiser isn't in and of itself Cockney.
Guiser is still used in Scotland despite now being an archaic term pretty much everywhere else.