WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I know RMN got its resource-download function working years ago, but I only just now thought to update my one music submission to properly utilize it. While doing that, though, it occurred to me that in just three months I'll have officially been here for FOUR YEARS. And I still haven't really done much of anything.

Fucking hell.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I've been here for 8 of the 10 years this place has been around. I still haven't really done much of anything.
Hurricane Relief Done Quick schedule is up
. It's a speedrun marathon put up to raise money for the Houston Food Bank after Texas got hit by hurricane Harvey.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
That sounds promising. It's good to see our gaming community stop throwing toxic shit at each other and instead come together for the greater good.
Corfaisus
The president does the right thing while saying all the wrong things.

As tough as this was, it's been a wonderful thing. I think even for the country to watch and for the world to watch. It's been wonderful. Have a good time, everybody. I'm gonna be doing a little help over here.

Have a good time, everybody who's now homeless.

It's been an incredible 5 days- 6 days. This was... uh... It seems like it's much longer than that, but actually it's going so well that it's going fast.

Tell that to the people who have to start over from scratch.

See you on national television, Mr. President.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Trump promises to donate a million dollars to hurricane Harvey victims.

Nobody in his staff knows a thing about it.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Didn't they literally cut funding to flood relief programs right as the hurricane was approaching?
pianotm
Sailerius
Didn't they literally cut funding to flood relief programs right as the hurricane was approaching?

Yep! While Harvey was approaching, Trump vetoed legislation that would reinforce infrastructure in the South in the event of a hurricane. Trump also said he'd donate a million dollars to hurricane Sandy victims. He never donated a red cent.
Corfaisus
Sandra Bullock donated one million dollars, but she's not worth billions and isn't the president of the United States. Trump needs to step up his game.
pianotm
Corfaisus
Sandra Bullock donated one million dollars, but she's not worth billions and isn't the president of the United States. Trump needs to step up his game.

Beyonce donated $7Mil, and didn't say a word about it to anyone. Almost as if she wasn't doing it for the publicity.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Even if someone is doing it for the publicity they're still giving tons of money to charity so it's all a-okay in my book.

Also, honestly, what do you guys even expect from Trump? I'm more surprised he didn't take the donations for himself.
my tongue is in pain
and also
I expect heck
sevene
i just want to be an icy spitted glass of coke.
man i love playing mafia!

circa: 2017.09.03

(psychosis is weird)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
If you loved playing mafia, you wouldn't have signed up for the same mafia game three times, thereby almost ruining it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=sevene
man i love playing mafia!

author=Jeroen_Sol
If you loved playing mafia, you wouldn't have signed up for the same mafia game three times, thereby almost ruining it.

There is only one thing to do.

#lynch sevene
Corfaisus
DUDES! They just raised over 200,000 dollars! It happened during the Dark Elf battle of FFIV.
This kind of thing makes me happy. That being gamers getting together to make money for charities. It's one of the reasons I love yogscast and the extra life peeps so much.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
wait what happens if you sign up three times for the same game like is that even possible? lol i don't even play mafia

You know i was inmersed in thought earlier today, after talking in discord with a group of young gamedevs from my region. They were talking about stardew valley and stuff, but when i told them about what that game took inspiration from, i realized no one in the server even knew wtf Harvest Moon is and did not make the link. They were so young that to them, stardew valley was the only harvest moon in their microcosmos, and so it was an original concept never tried before in their lives.

This was like a healing balm for my soul. I've always wanted to make a game similar to a few snes titles i loved, but what was stopping me was the fact that I always thought everyone would make the connection right away and would compare my incredibly inferior homage with the expertly made source thus devaluing my work, but looking at these new generations who don't look back maybe i could try after all. Sure, old crusty gamedevs like me will notice and shit on me for being crappy compared to the source material but eh.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Hey all, the next Bun-Bo adventure is going to start next week after the finale of Cross Railroading.
Only Pianotm and MrChears have provided characters. Both of which are humanoid.
Pianotm is a Martial girl, while MrChears is an anime mouse-girl.
So the writing is in the stone. The next adventure will be an Anime adventure set in highschool!
With LockeZ helping the creation, it should be a lot of fun. However, we are still short 2 players!

If you want in, check THIS out, and roll yourself a character---but be sure to make a female anime type high schooler.

The first 2 people to PM me their character sheets are in! Anyone else will be able to join the following adventure!

Each adventure of Bun-Bo RPG (Toon RPG) is about a week or two long, so your commitment is minimal!