WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I have this scene in mind where a cat is going to drive a motorboat, and his human is in the back futzing with fishing tackle.
The image of a cat paw batting at ignition keys for a few comic panels, then the paw reaching for the throttle.
Then the boat rams backward into a dock, causing people to leap out of the way into the water.
The human falling over and being like, "Do you even know how to drive this!?"
The cat going, "haha nope," puts on sunglasses and jets forward at full throttle across the lake.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Like explaining a joke, the punchline loses all impact if i read a text description of it. So unfortunate.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Thank you GRS, that made my day. XD
That Simpsons cartoon brings back so many memories.
I particularly like the episode with Homer in Euclidean 3D-space.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Thank you GRS, that made my day. XD

same, best smoked hams. I don't get the memes from the other smoked hams but Ace Attorney? Hell fucking yes it's great.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I am thinking I have not checked here in a while and then realized I have nothing to post :<
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Started watching David Letterman's new show. It is a treat. Worth the watch.
I didn't know I was missing such a wondrous thing from my life, thanks for the steamed hams.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hi

Personal favourites:

And a bonus- Nightmares on tape!:

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
what a way to come back. welcome
Steamed hams are the one common good that everyone can share
Steamed hams but it's in a cesspool so who cares

author=Roden
Esby is the one who started prodding me about it because I wasnt being centrist enough for this rotten cesspool of a community but alright

Have fun literally never making a difference anywhere ever you fucking useless jackasses

No, yeah, glad your back.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
hey the term i coined years ago is 'incestuous cesspool' but those days are long over... sorta? idk i just post rnadomly twice a month so *shrug* i suggest you do the same.
author=Craze
hey the term i coined years ago is 'incestuous cesspool' but those days are long over... sorta? idk i just post rnadomly twice a month so *shrug* i suggest you do the same.

Tbh everyone has called this site something terrible at some point in their career

Bringing up something I said 7 months ago isn't really proving some huge point, in fact, you could probably look further back and find something even worse
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i barely remember what was posted 7 hours ago, never mind 7 months
move on nerds
hi roden
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I have honestly never called this site anything terrible. People, but not the site.

Hi, Roden!