WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Ahhhhh!!!! This stupid English crap is so boriiiiiiiiing!!!!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Language study is dull as shit, dude.
Yep. Even though I'm extremely GOOD at English, doesn't mean I LIKED it. It was boring, full of things I didn't have any interest in reading, and just dull as all hell. I can fully sympathize. Though I want to learn a couple languages, admittedly. Love the DBZ pic though, it is awesomely expressive of what you are probably feeling. lol
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
DBZ pic is perfect because his scream probably lasted 35 episodes, as long as your class
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Things That Nightowl Hates
Issue 1:

People who have memorized the value of Pi (partly or fully) and overly brag about it.

If you think that remembering a set of gajizzion numbers is impressive, then I'm guessing you will orgasm from seeing a rock flip. It's about as fascinating as that.
I'm guessing someone like Kat will be all like "TEEHEE SILLY TROLL YOU'RE JUST JELLY"

oh my god, i don't know a set of triljizzion numbers, i'm going to release all of the jealousity i can muster.

3.1416 is all you need folks
@Nightowl: I hate math. 8D 3.14 is all you need, and anyone who has time to memorize all those numbers clearly has nothing better to do and isn't getting laid. Like you, who clearly has nothing better to do than assume I would think you're jealous of something so stupid as memorizing a 'trillion' or 'billion' numbers. Because gajizzion or triljizzion is non existent.

I'd be more impressed with someone who could remember I don't really care for dumb assumptions. Silly troll~ ;p In case you can't read the teasing sarcasm in this, LOOK CLOSER. -blows kiss- You're too fun!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't think anyone over the age of 13 brags about how much of pi they have memorized except for sitcom characters
Dudesoft
Such a bully.
you can't fully memorize the value of pi
author=LockeZ
I don't think anyone over the age of 13 brags about how much of pi they have memorized except for sitcom characters

I think I have to agree with that...who brags about that kind of thing? Seems very redundant and silly.

author=Dudesoft
Such a bully.

Don't make me bite you~ I'm playing NICE.

author=kentona

I agree. The amount of numbers in Pi would require you to have a photographic memory or absofreakinglutely NO life to memorize.
Dudesoft
I want to watch Life of Pi. Wonder if that correlates to this conversation.
author=Kat
author=LockeZ
I think I have to agree with that...who brags about that kind of thing? Seems very redundant and silly.

author=Dudesoft
Such a bully.

Don't make me bite you~ I'm playing NICE.

author=kentona

I agree. The amount of numbers in Pi would require you to have a photographic memory or absofreakinglutely NO life to memorize.

:/

pi never ends.
Nightowl
author=Kat
Like you, who clearly has nothing better to do than assume I would think you're jealous of something so stupid as memorizing a 'trillion' or 'billion' numbers.
Actually, I do have better things to do, I just had to reference you because you like making a flamboyantly optimistic assclown out of yourself.

author=Kat
Because gajizzion or triljizzion is non existent.
It's not because I just said it. I said it therefore it exists now.
Whether gajizzion or triljizzion is an official unit is a different question, however.

author=LockeZ
Myth busted, just met someone a week ago who went all apeshit about Pi.
@Dudesoft: Has nothing to do with this conversation. A boy, a tiger, a boat. ;)

@Kentona: Ooh, cool. I didn't know it was infinite! :o Well there you go, then.

@Nightowl: If I attract attention by being myself, then I'm not complaining~ Being optimistic is not a bad thing, either. I'd rather be optimistic and make people laugh than be negative and moody and try to impress anyone with that sort of trollish behavior. Then getting angry and using random insults and pictures to express irritation at having had your ass handed to you. ;)

Asshat works better than 'assclown' by the way. Just for future reference, ya know. About the silly random number words, well, you have a point there. Nightowl 1, Kat a gajizzion or triljizzion. Guess what? OSSUM. :D
Nightowl
It is rather interesting how you think being negative has always something to do with being an internet troll. Unless you believe I'm Karkat Vantas, which may make sense.
My ass is also intact, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there.

Are we having a contest about who has the least dead brain cells? Okay, seems like I'm winning this contest.
Naw, I think you're a pessimist AND a troll. So a pessimistic troll. Pretty cool, huh? Karkat is actually cool, so naw. You're not him. Are you trying to be? You should study him better if you are! Always study the person you are trying to emulate fully before making attempts!

Google is your FRIEND. That is all.

There is no contest. You lost the moment you started. ;) It's okay. I still love you. <3
Nightowl
I never said I was trying to be Karkat Vantas. An internet troll? No. A Homestuck troll? I lack the candy corn horns and grey skin, so apparently not.

Actually, I didn't lose because I declared the contest was about having the least dead brain cells. I had only one, and you had about gajizzion or triljizzion, so that makes me indubitably the winner.

Are you trying to weasel out of this?
So, totally worrying about that doctor's appointment for no reason.

... 'cause it wasn't even today. Went up there, only to find out it's the 11th, not the 4th, and it's all due to the receptionist's terrible handwriting. .-.

Kicking myself for not calling up to confirm the appointment.
I'm pretty sure you'd be defined as an internet troll. And as for the second: I DEMAND PICTURES. A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues. < this really sounds like you. Prove me wrong and stop trying to pick arguments you can't win? ;)

If the contest actually existed or I wanted to waste time being in one with someone who would lose anyhow, either way, perhaps what you said would make some semblance of sense.

@Trance: I hate when that happens. And it does. And has. At least you don't have to think about it for a few days. -pat pat- Sorry ya' had to go all the way there, though! Hope it wasn't too far~ Damn doctor and receptionist scrawl!
Nightowl
No, that's not me. I argue over blivia, it's the original character version of trivia.
The contest also exists because we both talked about it, thus existant.