WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Need to find another job.
Also, Scooby-Doo Ben 10 crossover idea. To wit:
When the Mystery Machine breaks down, the gang catches a lift with Ben and Rook. The gang gets a tour of Bellwood, but run afoul of alien gangsters after Daphne's new pendant and retreat to Plumber Headquarters. How did an alien mineral end up in an earthly gift shop? What possible use could the enemy have for an inert substance? And can a cat-alien and a talking dog ever see eye-to-eye?
Literally got completely funded in the first 40 minutes. Unreal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Playtonic got a million Euros or more off of this KS. It was certainly the most I've ever dropped on one (about 110$ CDN). But god damn, it's been 14 fucking years waiting for this thing, it was so worth it.

If anybody is interested in awesome platformers/N64 classics I beg of you, THROW YOUR MONEY AT PLAYTONIC
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=BurningTyger
When the Mystery Machine breaks down, the gang catches a lift with Ben and Rook. The gang gets a tour of Bellwood, but run afoul of alien gangsters after Daphne's new pendant and retreat to Plumber Headquarters. How did an alien mineral end up in an earthly gift shop? What possible use could the enemy have for an inert substance? And can a cat-alien and a talking dog ever see eye-to-eye?

I like this idea. I'd read this.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Stoked about Summoner of Sounds!!

Everyone can partake!
it's funny how most kickstarter top backer rewards sound like romantic candlelit dinners

and i'm like, I could use a romantic dinner with *this* and *that* developer, hmmm... *haves dinner with half of squenix employees*
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I got like a page and a half into the event description and it hadn't even told me what the event was, so I closed it. Fuck that noise. It's probably only for composers despite your comment.
author=Pizza
Literally got completely funded in the first 40 minutes. Unreal.I wouldn't be surprised if Playtonic got a million Euros or more off of this KS. It was certainly the most I've ever dropped on one (about 110$ CDN). But god damn, it's been 14 fucking years waiting for this thing, it was so worth it.

If anybody is interested in awesome platformers/N64 classics I beg of you, THROW YOUR MONEY AT PLAYTONIC

I just did! :D

The game looks adorable! And while I never played much Banjo-Kazooie, I love the concept of it and Yooka-Laylee really looks like it could be a new game in that series. It just looks so lighthearted and fun! It's pretty telling that the game has gotten so much love and support so far. Hopefully the rest of the games industry takes notice. Not everything has to be edgy and cool!
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=LockeZ
I got like a page and a half into the event description and it hadn't even told me what the event was, so I closed it. Fuck that noise. It's probably only for composers despite your comment.

Yeah, video game composers compose music for uhm, not video games, I guess.
I'm thinking about how I'm hesitant to post because I feel I don't contribute to the site.
you don't contribute to the site if you hesitate to post though
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I kinda feel that way a lot, considering the only thing I've finished in the last year was a single tutorial :P but, yea, maybe posting is the first step to gammiking?
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
author=slash
I kinda feel that way a lot, considering the only thing I've finished in the last year was a single tutorial :P but, yea, maybe posting is the first step to gammiking?
It can be. Also,
author=pianotm
author=BurningTyger
I like this idea. I'd read this.
Considering how Omniverse ended, it might be a good idea to slot it in between the end of that series and the next one.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Dang, it's double event friday~
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was briefly looking at that 2K3 event. I've not touched that engine, aside from doing Manor Map Madness maps, and I sorta think that whatever future installments there might be to that series are going to be in 2K3 (as opposed to tsuK3).

Aside: How does Apon still only have four maps submitted to it?

Er... okay I'll shut up now.
author=someone in 2009 on another forum
look man i'm simply not going to bother with your game if you dont get the mapping right. i dont care if it has the best story or the most innovative gameplay ideas, if i see 4 of the same tile in a row or less than 3 light effects overlayed over every map then i'm simply not going to touch it.

ha

hahahaha
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Trigger Warning
Light investigates a strange disturbance deep in the woods. Upon arrival she discovers that the area had been tainted by demonic energy. Before she could use her powers to heal the corruption, she is attacked by Freyz in his demon form who proceeds to strip and rape the defenseless dragoness. She can only hope to weather the storm until her attacker has had its fill.

{Disclaimer} I have not and will never condone rape in real life. Any concepts of rape depicted in my artwork are kept solely in a fantasy environment with fictional characters that have non existent feelings. No living person is getting assaulted or having to deal with the mental and physical repercussions afterwards.
With that said. Anyone who decides to incite any drama about the subject matter in the comments section below will find themselves a one way ticket to my block list.
Thank you.

I'm fucking done with this guy. I comforted him when all of his "e-friends" threw him away, though now I can totally understand why.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
It's nice enough outside that can open up the windows in my apartment now and get some sunlight. Yay!
Supporting rape as a sexual kink - hidden because I understand that it's a touchy subject.
Honestly, I think there's a big difference between rape in a fictional setting, used for fantasy/kinks and rape in real life. Don't get me wrong, I hate rape and rapists, but I can divorce myself enough from my own emotional disgust to see that people who kink it in a fictional setting aren't going to go out and rape people. It's the same as shooting someone in a video game - doesn't mean you support people killing others or that you're more likely to go kill someone irl.

It's like any kind of sexual deviance that is expressed in the arts - it's not necessarily something that is right and correct, but it is something that people have a right to enjoy writing/reading/watching/drawing. As long as it's fictional, there is no-one being hurt - as long as proper tagging is adhered to so that people who would be affected know to stay away.

Frankly, I prefer not to kink-shame. What people think and read and write and create in a fictional setting is up to them. I've written rape. I've written torture. I've sexualised both as well as a lot of other, horrible subjects.

Pedophilia, bestiality, incest, gang bang, vore, guro - they're all kinks that people enjoy but that doesn't mean those who enjoy such things in a fictional setting are bad people. They are well within their rights to enjoy such things as long as they are not hurting people in real life.