WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Darken
i must confess I am running out of people to ignore, i love this new feature. Does this make me a bad person?

It's like Christmas, but better!
HEY why does this page have no posts? HMMMM HOW MYSTERIOUS
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Oh, avoid the Help & Request topic, you may wait a veeeery long time.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

This is my morning.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
o.m.g.!

Oh, man, this is so sick. Weird, writing posts and thinking you have 1 possibility out of 2 to actually be read by the person you're adressing, all posts, yours but all the others too, suddenly seem worthless.
Craze's post reminds be about a time when I was helping to take care of horses for a plantation years ago. I basically worked for room and board, and a little pocket cash, but it was still pretty interesting. One day my dog came out of the woods carrying half of a deer leg, happy as hell.

Turns out it was because a couple of hunters cut it that way and threw it to him while they were dressing the deer, but for a brief moment I thought, "Damn, did you do that? How did you do that?"

I miss that old dog, even though my Akita Shepherd reminds me of him a lot... mainly just the insanity, but still.
MY dog tackles me every time i get near the door...and she is very short.
author=Arandomgamemaker
I love the internet.

author=Otokonoko
author=Arandomgamemaker
I love the internet.

You know you need faster internet when it takes 3 minutes to watch a 3 second video.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Some time after we closed on Friday, someone apparently decided to lock the building and put up a notice saying the it was going to be closed today. Happy new year, hope driving 25 minutes here and back for nothing put you in good spirits!

And oh, hey, my month of torture is up. I can pick a new avatar now. So I've made one for myself.

I considered also giving him the hat that Locke wears in FF6 or something, but at 150x150 resolution you can only fit so much in the image before it becomes undecipherable. I think it would be too much.
I'm going to cry. My entry for Vxace contest...was all done...compressed...AND DELETED!!! WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!??! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKK!!! INTERNET HELP <}ME!!!!!

Yeah, this is pretty much what just happened to me...I had poured my heart and soul into it too. Just goes to show-I can't have nice things!
@LockeZ: Why don't you take the hat from one of Yoshitaka Amano's artworks or some other picture?

@Gourd_Clae: Quick! Press Control+Z!
author=alterego
@LockeZ: Why don't you take the hat from one of Yoshitaka Amano's artworks or some other picture?

@Gourd_Clae: Quick! Press Control+Z!
I tried...but it was too late. I'm gonna try to recreate it with the RTP tomorrow IF I get the time to.
author=LockeZ
I considered also giving him the hat that Locke wears in FF6 or something, but at 150x150 resolution you can only fit so much in the image before it becomes undecipherable. I think it would be too much.

There is always room for hats! Though I think it looks more like a cheshire cat curled up on his head.

...Uh so as to not bust in without any purpose, I am thinking about the absolute torture that trying to finish an entry for the contest gourd mentioned has become. My wrist is killing me!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, I really did actually try the hat, but you can't tell what it is with just the hat, and if I add more stuff from FF6 it covers up or distracts from the philosopher/Lost stuff. I think the maximum number of Lockes I can fit into a single image without making it hard to tell what everything is supposed to be is probably two. I can use the one I've got, or I can put the head of one of the two John Lockes onto this image:

But if I try to use all three Lockes, no one will recognize them all.
I'm thinking that harmonic's and Karsuman's avatars rock out loud. ^_^
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Infernal Toaster
I'm thinking that harmonic's and Karsuman's avatars rock out loud. ^_^

I'm thinking that due to recent events, this is hilarious. (No, you're not supposed to get it. Part of my supervillain contract is that I have to make three references that nobody will get, frustrating them.)

I'm also thinking about AceAceAceAceAceAceAceAce.
I always use milk to make my hot chocolate, and I always add a dash of vanilla extract and cinnamon. I'm not entirely sure why I stared doing it, but it must have been a while ago since it is automatic now.
Finally decided to try out XP for my Doggie Dayz project.

............WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!
In Killer Wolf's cocoa. Which sounds delicious by the way.

Dark Demigod's Conjuration of Tombstones
This sounds stupid.