WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Today is my 6-month account anniversary! So far, i have written 4-5 reviews, completed a translation of a game, and started up a "real" game.

I've accomplished something! (Yay.)
My new avatar ironically makes me look smarter. I like it.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Brent
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/10115/Somebody has a certain crush on a certain fellow. :D

most unnecessary post ever

IT IS IN THE SAME SUB-FORUM OF THE SAME FORUM OF THE SAME SITE YOU POSTED ON THIS ON.

How is anyone needing to click that link to see that topic? They saw that topic ON THE WAY TO THIS THREAD.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
He wanted my game to be an American Hero's Realm.
welp
uuuuuuugh new GCCX episode came out and now that MegaUpload is dead (for good reasons) it was put up on DepositFiles. Downloading now at an amazing 5kbps. This is literally nearly one hundred times slower than MU. Fuuuuuuuuuck.
i didnt even know they subbed more than 5 eps, i saw the U S OF A one on youtube though. i guess ive been looking in the wrong places...
This SA thread is where I've been getting all of my GCCX info and episodes. With MU down downloads are going to be spotty.
ahahaha wtf they got character guides and everything, yeah last i checked SA it was just a brief mention with some random links
Watching lps galore. Good times. Good times.
OH, I played Retro Game Challenge before and had no idea it was based on a real person. I'm gonna check it out but damn the files are huge.
author=Adon237
He wanted my game to be an American Hero's Realm.welp
What's this?
Do you have a Mexican Hero's Realm or something?
author=kentona
author=Adon237
He wanted my game to be an American Hero's Realm.welp
What's this?

A bad pun?
I am taking a bloody online course for driving, just because according to my lawyer it will make my insurance cheaper, but tell me this: When did a sheriff lose his powers compared to a federal cop? Ridiculous. I remember reading law, and the sheriff was the one whom held the most power, in order to stop the federal from gaining too much power. I guess things have changed.
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
I'm eating my feelings

yes I'm still fantastically thin and gorgeous, why do you ask
Ewwww. I'm allergic to blueberries. Unless that's blackberry, then cool!
Boo being a big dude.

Neck size 26, sleeve length 37 and cuff size 10 dress shirts are freaking impossible to find lol.
Damn, learn to programate it's more tirefull than I expected to be (a whole day just to learn how to put switches, variables and other PRETTY basic things. it's going to be a long way to create a game)
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=MrChearlie
Damn, learn to programate it's more tirefull than I expected to be (a whole day just to learn how to put switches, variables and other PRETTY basic things. it's going to be a long way to create a game)

Only one day? Honey you are off to a running start. Don't give up, everybody had to learn this at some point.

Although it's "programming" unless you meant to be cutesy in which case "programate" is pretty goddamn cute