WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Corfaisus
author=Housekeeping
I think that's only for the sugar-free ones. Whatever sugar substitute they're using causes explosive diarrhea because actually eating the gummi bears wasn't part of the testing process I guess.
You'd probably be better off just dousing your gummi bears in antifreeze than eating "sugar free" anything, because they load those things down with imitation sugar that's only one molecule different than straight up antifreeze.

That's very faulty logic. Water is a single atom off from hydrogen peroxide, which you would NOT want to drink.
A single bond connecting the two oxygen atoms changes the polarity of the peroxide molecule.
The O-H bond angles are also different. H2O2 is very pale blue transparent liquid with high oxidizing potential.
Decomposition is favorable thermodynamically: 2H2O2 -->2H2O+O2
H-O-O-H (bent:straight:bent)
H-O-H (bent)
So I found out today that the issue people have with installing RM95 isn't a problem with the engine but with the setup exe. See, the setup.exe for it won't run in 64-bit machines, however the engine itself runs perfectly fine without even needing to change compatibility!

How did I find out? Well, I tried installing a version I found online and had it crap out on me a billion times. Then I remembered that I already had a version unloaded into a folder on my usb drive (which has a bunch of really old files) and pulled that folder over onto my new machine (Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit). Worked a charm, no changes needed.

So the next thing to check was if it worked on someone else's computer. A few peeps on Discord tried it out (at least one with Windows 8.1 64-bit) and it worked for them too! (You can't create a new game, you have to download a folder for one and then load it, but otherwise it runs just fine!)

So yeah, RM95 event in the future is back on the menu!
That's pretty conventional, unfortunately. Lots of programs had 16-bit installers, even when the program itself was completely 32-bit.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I can probably summarize what I'm currently thinking to:

Ugh.
author=FlyingJester
author=Corfaisus
author=Housekeeping
I think that's only for the sugar-free ones. Whatever sugar substitute they're using causes explosive diarrhea because actually eating the gummi bears wasn't part of the testing process I guess.
You'd probably be better off just dousing your gummi bears in antifreeze than eating "sugar free" anything, because they load those things down with imitation sugar that's only one molecule different than straight up antifreeze.
That's very faulty logic. Water is a single atom off from hydrogen peroxide, which you would NOT want to drink.

Sorbitol (a common artificial sweetener) is also a stool-loosener at higher doses.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Anything is toxic if you eat enough of it!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Your post lacks swearing.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Today my manager's manager informed me that the one application I've worked on that went into production (i.e. actually being used within my company) was switched off.

That means after three years of working at my current company, I have literally nothing to show for it. And I've been paid monthly the whole time.

Thanks corporate America

EDIT: To put this into perspective, I've done more actual work for RMN with a couple lines of code than I have at my day job.
author=Yellow Magic
Today my manager's manager informed me that the one application I've worked on that went into production (i.e. actually being used within my company) was switched off.

That means after three years of working at my current company, I have literally nothing to show for it. And I've been paid monthly the whole time.

Thanks corporate America

EDIT: To put this into perspective, I've done more actual work for RMN with a couple lines of code than I have at my day job.

Agh, that sucks. You could do SO MUCH more. Thanks corporate America indeed. :V
author=Yellow Magic

Thanks corporate America

Oh by the way we are switching off the module that you wrote a couple of lines of code on.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
YM, FOCUS ALL YOUR TALENT ON RMN

We'll notice <3

(getting paid is something else)

edit: ninja'd by kentona
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Gourd_Clae
Yellow Magic

Thanks corporate America

I vote he makes a full version of Being Yellow Magic and sell it on Steam.
author=pianotm
Gourd_Clae
Yellow Magic

Thanks corporate America

I vote he makes a full version of Being Yellow Magic and sell it on Steam.
Being Yellow Magic was majestic and the world deserves to know what being YM is like. <3

I second the pouring of talents into RMN! :P
Marrend
I was looking at this topic a moment ago, and thinking to myself "Wasn't Pom Gets Wi-Fi made with TsuK3? Is it even possible to parallax map in that engine?"

To be perfectly honest, I have no clue what TsuK3 is capable of. I've never worked with that engine, outside Libby's MaMaMa events. The thought in my head that if it was possible in TsuK, it should be possible in TsuK3. Of course, I totally forget what was possible in TsuK!

Welp.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
You can do it, it's possible
author=Marrend
I was looking at this topic a moment ago, and thinking to myself "Wasn't Pom Gets Wi-Fi made with TsuK3? Is it even possible to parallax map in that engine?"

To be perfectly honest, I have no clue what TsuK3 is capable of. I've never worked with that engine, outside Libby's MaMaMa events. The thought in my head that if it was possible in TsuK, it should be possible in TsuK3. Of course, I totally forget what was possible in TsuK!

Welp.

Anything you can do in 2k3 without Cherry or Tsuk by itself, is possible in Tsuk3. And yes, parallaxing is absolutely possible! Look at Sunset over Imdahl. ^.^
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Gourd_Clae

It's cool. I never expected to solve world hunger, but it's amazing how many jobs there are that don't really..mean anything.

Also LOL, sorry guys, Being Yellow Magic was a one-off. ;<
Marrend
DATA BACKUP COMPLETE! Though, I did not back up any of my Gaymak stuff, now that I think of it.

Eh, later :P
What if the real answer is that all life doesn't really...mean anything.