WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Marrend
the MS will (eventually) reflect that.

MS is calculated every 24 hours, I've been told.

Also
author=Frogge
Ohhh, I see.

Also kentona your new avatar is the cutest <3

it is... adorabear
ESBY
extreme disappointment
everything north of london is racist
author=Corfaisus
How come I'm missing 85 makerscore? Wasn't I at 5411?

>:I

Unallocated Maker Score.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm so nervous right now. I think something catastrophic is about to go down if it hasn't already.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
What brought on this premonition?
Perhaps its in reference to the latest "Biblical Prophecy" or w/e being touted.
(But probably not)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm feeling significantly better about what's going down because I've been educated on quite a bit of it, but that's not to say there isn't still some danger involved as it develops.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
2000 years of christian idiots saying the world is ending
i think it might be real this time
As someone who is religious, the fuck are people talking about this time? I must have missed a divine revelation or something? Is there some thing worth worrying about atm or is it something else?

Oh. Wait. Fucking Nibiru. Sorry, I'm kinda laughing my ass off atm (no offence!) because my brother brought this up a few years ago and I've just learned to ignore all the shit he takes for realsies because he's more gullible than a 2 year old. Sorry again, but this is kinda cracking me up. XD

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
No it's just one crazy dude, whom a bunch of news stories have picked up because his theory is really funny. There's a bunch of symbolic language in Revelation, and if you really stretch the interpretation then maybe it's talking about planets aligning near a certain constellation. And they actually aren't going to align that way, but three of the four planets are, and maybe the Bible just got the fourth one wrong, or maybe it's close enough if you squint really hard, so this has a dude convinced that it's the end times. It's pretty great.

My favorite part is how secret tunnels under the Great Pyramids (that he discovered himself and nobody else knows about) will all point directly toward the incoming (invisible) planet that crashes into Earth. Somehow, even though the Earth is spinning. I guess NASA has disguised the true meaning of "north" to cloud our minds, and the pyramids actually always point directly north no matter what. But the pyramids won't actually do anything. They'll just point at it, to let us know we all just died.

I think I saw that episode of Dr. Who, actually.

Anyway I assume Corf is talking about neo-nazis or north koreans or something.
Corfaisus
author=ESBY

author=LockeZ

If you must know, it's about a friend.

Also, holy hell who made Locke a mod? If that's not a sign of the apocalypse, I don't know what is. He's the unknown Fifth Horseman... Gam.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
33°C with 40% humidity... at the airport, a landscape of metal, glass and cement. Everything is a heat magnifying asshole.

drenched in sweat...
Nothing is on my mind except ice cubes.

author=Corfaisus
Also, holy hell who made Locke a mod? If that's not a sign of the apocalypse, I don't know what is. He's the unknown Fifth Horseman... Gam.
No, that's me. I'm the Fifth Horseman, Shithead.
Gam is the 6th.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LockeZ
No it's just one crazy dude, whom a bunch of news stories have picked up because his theory is really funny. There's a bunch of symbolic language in Revelation, and if you really stretch the interpretation then maybe it's talking about planets aligning near a certain constellation. And they actually aren't going to align that way, but three of the four planets are, and maybe the Bible just got the fourth one wrong, or maybe it's close enough if you squint really hard, so this has a dude convinced that it's the end times. It's pretty great.

My favorite part is how secret tunnels under the Great Pyramids (that he discovered himself and nobody else knows about) will all point directly toward the incoming (invisible) planet that crashes into Earth. Somehow, even though the Earth is spinning. I guess NASA has disguised the true meaning of "north" to cloud our minds, and the pyramids actually always point directly north no matter what. But the pyramids won't actually do anything. They'll just point at it, to let us know we all just died.

I think I saw that episode of Dr. Who, actually.

Wow, someone actually read the theory. I saw the word "Nibiru" and auto-back-clicked.
Oh, Nibiru again? Is that what it was? A guy at work was talking about the end of the world being today. I remember the Nibiru scare in 2003 too.
Looks like I still have to finish my gam.
author=Corfaisus
author=ESBY
author=LockeZ

If you must know, it's about a friend.

Staffer, meaning in charge of things like events and engines. No actual moderation duties for people in purple.
author=Dudesoft
33°C with 40% humidity... at the airport, a landscape of metal, glass and cement. Everything is a heat magnifying asshole.

drenched in sweat...
Nothing is on my mind except ice cubes.

author=Corfaisus

No, that's me. I'm the Fifth Horseman, Shithead.
Gam is the 6th.

I thought I was the indicator of the fifth horseman, extreme forum spam.

I was going to read the conspiracy theory on the end of the world, but I opted to retweet a reporter saying that the dude declined her an interview, but would have time after the weekend... which is when he said the world would end.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Lately been thinking about how gloomy the world outlook is. Donald Trump as President of the US, North Korea, climate change, overpopulation, overconsumption. On a more personal level: Friends struggling to make ends meet, terrorism problems & random acid attacks where I live (London) and mental health problems everywhere..

But then again we haven't had a major World War in like 70 years. Are we actually living in the most prosperous time for humanity? Even if we are, are things about to get a lot worse?

Answers on a postcard...
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'd say this existence is miserable enough for people to be loading themselves with unecessary baggage about things outside of their control but then i'm no one to take away the worry stick from people who wish to beat themselves with it. Go anxiety!