WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I might not recall all that much now, but, the dream I had last night was weird.

I was on some kind of vacation, and was hitting up a mall. I saw a display of Tim-Tams, and the boxes were freaking huge. Like, those boxes were as tall as me, and I'm, like, 5'7". I don't recall seeing exactly how much one of those suckers weighed, but, I'm generally assuming those boxes were chock-full. What's more crazy is that I could buy one for 2 USD?

Not really sure what to make of this. If anything.
You want the Tim Tams.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
(Post deleted because of its content. I'm just livid, and I'd rather cut my fingers off than return to Twitter ever again. -AtS)
Marrend, sounds to me like the almighty Tim Tam has captured another sleeping mind
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Yellow Magic
I'm trying to figure out if this lady I met last weekend fancies me or is just super friendly.
I got my answer rather brutally today - long story short, I was lied to.

Starting to wonder if you can ever really trust anyone in this day and age, because goddamn. Welp, maybe God's trying to tell me I'm better being off alone for the rest of my life

author=AlaskanEmily
When is Jaffa Jam?
I'm waiting for Terry's Chocolate Orange Jam
author=Yellow Magic
author=Yellow Magic
I'm trying to figure out if this lady I met last weekend fancies me or is just super friendly.

Starting to wonder if you can ever really trust anyone in this day and age, because goddamn. Welp, maybe God's trying to tell me I'm better being off alone for the rest of my life

Aw heck, surely not! I'm sorry you were lied to though, Yellow Magic.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Knighterius
author=Yellow Magic
author=Yellow Magic

Aw heck, surely not! I'm sorry you were lied to though, Yellow Magic.

idk. Not sure if I even care anymore. Pretty jaded at this point. But it's cool!! Thankfully I have a decent amount going on in my life apart from my numerous romantic failings. I do worry about what my life will be like when I'm older, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it I guess
So I’m a bit disappointed that we didn’t do anything special for April Fools Day here on RMN like we’ve done in years past. I was at expecting at least SOME horrible monastery to get front page coverage, or something that’s just as dumb. I mean…what gives!? You guys couldn’t think of anything???

Well, at least Soulrain, and a few others around here, at least tried to do something for us this year... For that, I’m giving those guys kudos for at least keeping the spirit of the season intact. Good for you guys!
author=Addit
So I’m a bit disappointed that we didn’t do anything special for April Fools Day here on RMN like we’ve done in years past. I was at expecting at least SOME horrible monastery to get front page coverage, or something that’s just as dumb. I mean…what gives!? You guys couldn’t think of anything???

Well, at least Soulrain, and a few others around here, at least tried to do something for us this year... For that, I’m giving those guys kudos for at least keeping the spirit of the season intact. Good for you guys!

I thought every day was April Fools day on RMN
author=Addit

the real fools is the friends we made along the way
author=Addit

So where the hell was that fake Monopolo HD teaser huh??? would have made up for the whole site having to do an april fools bit tbh
The April Fools joke was that you were expecting something for April Fools this year and thus became the fool for expecting. HA HA!
author=Darken
So where the hell was that fake Monopolo HD teaser huh??? would have made up for the whole site having to do an april fools bit tbh

Oh, we’re going to save that for ANOTHER time...

author=Liberty
The April Fools joke was that you were expecting something for April Fools this year and thus became the fool for expecting. HA HA!

...Clever girl...
typically Liberty has April Fools going by noon on March 31st so I didn't give it any thought this year to be quite honest.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I should be more active in the forums. There's a certain charm about interacting with people on forums that is lost in places such as discord.
I find Discord to be discordant
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=OzzyTheOne
I should be more active in the forums. There's a certain charm about interacting with people on forums that is lost in places such as discord.
You definitely should! :D
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=InfectionFiles
author=OzzyTheOne
You definitely should! :D

I shall!