+++ DYNRPG - THE RM2K3 PLUGIN SDK +++

Whoops, completely forgot about VisuGauge... sorry.

download VisuGauge(%)

Replace your old VisuGauge.ips with this one. Next, open the DynRPG.ini and remove the QuickPatch HPD(y)=496B3B,#184,496B6E,#184,496B9E,#184,496BC9,#184.
Replace it with HPD(y)=496B6E,#184,496B9E,#184,496BC9,#184
(or just delete the " 496B3B,#184, " that was there before. 4-digit HP aren't used anyways.)

The old StatDelimiter download has been updated (if anyone is using VertiGauge).

author=Beleren
but i use in a battle for a custom rain system with images, in battle images stop moving.
Stylized raindrop pictures? Or just colored rain / smaller raindrops?

Does Kazesui's particle effects plugin work in battle?
I'm not sure if this is the place for requests, but can I have a plug-in that changes the names for "Class" and "Title" in the status menu? es
author=bugmenot
Whoops, completely forgot about VisuGauge... sorry.
Replace your old VisuGauge.ips with this one. Next, open the DynRPG.ini and remove the QuickPatch HPD(y)=496B3B,#184,496B6E,#184,496B9E,#184,496BC9,#184.
Replace it with HPD(y)=496B6E,#184,496B9E,#184,496BC9,#184
(or just delete the " 496B3B,#184, " that was there before. 4-digit HP aren't used anyways.)

I Change for new visugauge and Dynrpg.ini parameters and now the HP and MP shows number 100, i explain, all the heros has, for example, 721 HP points at level 7, join in a battle, and in the HP and MP parameters shows 100 for all heroes. If you need a screen just tell me.
Thanks a lot!

author=bugmenot
Stylized raindrop pictures? Or just colored rain / smaller raindrops?
Does Kazesui's particle effects plugin work in battle?

It's a image move from X to Y.
author=Beleren
the HP and MP parameters shows 100
author=bugmenot
Also... i did not know what to do with the HP/MP digits in battle, so i made it a percentage thingie (counting down from 100%).

I thought it would be better showing the HP like: 37% instead of 2.405.000 / 6.500.000 HP. If it's higher than 9999 HP the number will be all over the next hero's face (and outside of the screen on hero #4)

I could change it when I find some time, so it toggles between % and normal digits if the max.HP/MP is over 10.000 ... and possibly print a % behind it... this might take a while.
author=bugmenot
author=Beleren
the HP and MP parameters shows 100
author=bugmenot
Also... i did not know what to do with the HP/MP digits in battle, so i made it a percentage thingie (counting down from 100%).

I thought it would be better showing the HP like: 37% instead of 2.405.000 / 6.500.000 HP. If it's higher than 9999 HP the number will be all over the next hero's face (and outside of the screen on hero #4)

I could change it when I find some time, so it toggles between % and normal digits if the max.HP/MP is over 10.000 ... and possibly print a % behind it... this might take a while.

Ok, i understand that! Thanks for your time man, and for you awesome help! If you find time to change it, perfect, if not, don't worry! You really help me, thanks again!

I have a problem with moving GUI items from the standard BS:

i managed to alter the command window position just fine, however whenever i add a string that involves the X position of any gauge or face, the player's faces just disappear, however if i copy any string that ivolves the Y position of faces or any other element, the game crashes with the usual Access Violation error.

any advice?
author=GhostRider
any advice?

Where and what values are you changing specifically?
author=bugmenot
author=GhostRider
any advice?
Where and what values are you changing specifically?

sorry my bad... i put everything under quickpatches and forgot to put the actual patch inside the dynpatch folder... my bad, i was distracted *facepalm*

however i'm still experiencing crashes when i try to change the X positon of elements such as the hp/mp bars or the hp/mp digits, here is the code and in blue the parts i'm modifying:

;// The distance in X from the left edge of the facesets and the beginning of the HP bar
HPB(Far-x)=496AF6,81C2,496AFC,8BC6
HPB(x)=496AF8,#50

;// The distance in X from the left edge of the facesets and the HP - digits
HPD(Far-x)=496B29,81C2,496B2F,8BC6,496B5C,81C2,496B62,8BC6,496B8C,81C2,496B92,8BC6,496BB7,81C2,496BBD,8BC6
HPD(x)=496B2B,#40,496B5E,#48,496B8E,#58,496BB9,#64

;// The distance in X from the left edge of the face sets and the beginning of the MP bar
MPB(Far-x)=496BEE,81C2,496BF4,8BC6,496C34,81C2,496C3A,8BC6
MPB(x)=496BF0,#48,496C36,#48

;// The distance in X from the left edge of the face sets and the MP - digits
MPD(Far-x)=496C67,81C2,496C6D,8BC6,496C99,81C2,496C9F,8BC6,496CC6,81C2,496CCC,8BC6
MPD(x)=496C69,#48,496C9B,#56,496CC8,#64

;// The distance in X from the left edge of the face sets and the beginning of the ATB gauge
ATB(Far-x)=496D0A,81C2,496D10,8BC6
ATB(x)=496D0C,#50

thing is whenever i put even just one of this lines, the game crashes with a Range Checking Error message
author=GhostRider
i'm still experiencing crashes when i try to change [...] in blue the parts i'm modifying
Did you delete the number sign / hash sign?
It needs to be present. (like changing #50 to #77)

If you are still experiencing crashes, make sure you have the current DynLoaders:
dynloader.dll for DynRPG 0.17
dynloader.dll for DynRPG 0.20
yeah i did keep the # sign before the number, also i have dynrpg 0.20 'tho when i tried using this dynloader you just posted the game crashed as soon as battle started.

i'm starting to think that i don't have the right version for dynrgp 0.20.. maybe a old bugged version? could it be?
author=GhostRider
i'm starting to think that i don't have the right version for dynrgp 0.20.. maybe a old bugged version? could it be?
Here's the latest working version 0.20 I know of. Take a fresh/unaltered RPG_RT.exe just to be sure. I guess the dynloader.dll in this DynRPG patch is already the right one and needs no replacement.

If it's still not working... might you be so kind as to post what's in your DynRPG.ini under [QuickPatches] and what patches you have in the DynPatches folder? There's a chance that some stuff is overlapping.
hey, seems to finally work with this new version :)

thanks man ;)

(anyway in dynpatches folder i had the usual divide by zero bug fix, reflect bug fix, pics in battle, no auto battle, better aep and custom save load, in addition to visugauge.. nothing special, so i was excluding incompatibility issue)
sorry to bother but i have another question (lately i'm not able to program my own project so i'm doing some dynrpg testing stuff...), i read on the german site that there is a patch who gets rid of the Row command in battle... i was wondering if there is a way to replace it with a different command, like Escape or another custom command from the list.
download RowSwap

[QuickPatches]
RowSwapCommand(ID)=49606E,#1
Command_IDs can be found under Battle Layout -> Default Battle Commands -> [Set]
author=bugmenot
download RowSwap
[QuickPatches]

Command_IDs can be found under Battle Layout -> Default Battle Commands -> [Set]

man, you always have an ace up your sleeve, do you?

thanks again :)
author=GhostRider
author=bugmenot
download RowSwap
[QuickPatches]
man, you always have an ace up your sleeve, do you?

thanks again :)

This looks nice, so I might use it in my own game, but what could I use to add the SwapRow command back in but in a different spot in the command list, rather than outright replacing it?
download RowSwap[+]

[QuickPatches]
RowBattleCommand(ID)=496209,%99

This second quick patch line replaces all BattleCommands with that one ID (ID has to be within 1..255) with a row command (the name has to be changed in Battle Layout -> Default Battle Commands -> [Set]).

Archetype doesn't matter anymore, this new row command can be detected by the [Hero] uses [BattleCommand] battle event trigger.
P.S. blue stuff should be changed.
author=bugmenot
download RowSwap[+]
[QuickPatches]
RowBattleCommand(ID)=496209,%99

This second quick patch line replaces all BattleCommands with that one ID (ID has to be within 1..255) with a row command (the name has to be changed in Battle Layout -> Default Battle Commands -> [Set]).

Archetype doesn't matter anymore, this new row command can be detected by the [Hero] uses [BattleCommand] battle event trigger.
P.S. blue stuff should be changed.

Oh sweet! Thanks a bunch!
Oh, I remembered why people mainly deleted the row command. Because it wastes time.

download QuickRow

This allows for a row command and any other command to be executed in the same turn. (Can also be combined with the RowSwap[+] patch)

...though, the [Hero] uses [BattleCommand] battle event trigger won't go off on a row command anymore.
author=bugmenot
Oh, I remembered why people mainly deleted the row command. Because it wastes time.

download QuickRow

This allows for a row command and any other command to be executed in the same turn. (Can also be combined with the RowSwap[+] patch)

...though, the [Hero] uses [BattleCommand] battle event trigger won't go off on a row command anymore.

Oh, this would be interesting for adding versatility to row formations. However, adding this straight to the default system has issues: there would be no reason NOT to always defend and use magic in the back row. Currently, I give a small HP/MP restoration if the player ever defends which doubles as a sort of charge. Now considering this patch, I could add the patch and then make it so you only get the heal if you defend in the front row, while defending in the back row gives no extra heal but you are a little more protected. Likewise, using magic in the front row could heal some MP back after using the spell, making staying in the front row actually more offensive, while the back row retains its defensive properties.

Now, to actually implement this, I would need to be able to track the current row position of each party member in battle. Is there a quick way to determine this maybe with comment commands, having DynRPG? Or would I need a separate plug-in?