TAKE DOWN: INFINITY SHIFT ~FORUM RPG~

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Zeuzio
author=Khos
author=LockeZ
Well, I don't know if I'll get there in time to help, but I do know I sure as hell don't want to be up here when Xavion turns into a werewolf and kills everyone on board.
Dude, we could totally take him.
Yeah, he's no trouble. :v
OK, yeah, he's not gonna kill everyone on board. But can you take him without being bitten?
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=LockeZ
author=Zeuzio
author=Khos
author=LockeZ
Well, I don't know if I'll get there in time to help, but I do know I sure as hell don't want to be up here when Xavion turns into a werewolf and kills everyone on board.
Dude, we could totally take him.
Yeah, he's no trouble. :v
OK, yeah, he's not gonna kill everyone on board. But can you take him without being bitten?

I figured it would only transfer once. This will get stupid quick with more than one person as a werewolf.

Alright, Lock Xavion in a room inside the airship where he can't see the moon.

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Locke
Go help Allen Hunter. 3 turns away.

Xavion
You have a monsterous feast in the back room of the Enterprise. Om nom nom nom! What's this? You're digivolving!!!
Xavion the Blue Mage digivolves to... Wolf!

Werewolf status removed!
+1 Blue Magic "Screech!"
Abilities for Wolf:
Screech: (Damage and inflict one unit with "Confuse" status) Blue Magic
Summon Pack: (Summon another Wolf to fight alongside you until end of battle or death.)
Fangs: (Roll for Damage three times.)
***Cannot use weapons or armor while a beast. You will need to eat meat, or install parts to change form.***

Khos
After safely locking the door where Xavion is munching away at his monsterous feast, you head to the kitchen and pop some popcorn, only to find a folding deck chair and binoculars in the closet. With all this, you head to the Enterprise's deck, to watch the Allen Hunter Is Going To Die Show, starring Allen Hunter.

Zeuzio's Pet Turtle, Vivi
From the top of a pile of boxes, you observe Xavion. Yes, everything is going exactly according to plan... Mwahahahahahahaha!

Zeuzio
use Heal on MrChearlie's Ulcer

RabitZ
Go to Allen's aid! 3 Turns away.

MrChearlie
You are now ulcer-free, since '93.

-----

Meanwhile...
Allen Hunter
Your fingers sparkle with frosty mist, before a torrent of freezing magic flows forward!
->4 Damage to NES Goblin

NDS Goblin (HP: 7)
NES Goblin (HP: 1)

NDS Goblin
The vile bastard, stabs Allen Hunter in the arm.
->1 Damage to Allen Hunter!

NES Goblin
With a swing of his giant-looking 8-Bit dagger, the monster cuts Allen Hunter's other arm!
->2 Damage to Allen Hunter!

Ulcer Roll
Allen Hunter: SAFE!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I kick the NES goblin.
Dudesoft
(Adon, you will take 4 turns to reach Allen Hunter if you wish to help)
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Heck no. I go to the Allen Hunter is Going to Die Show
I pat Xavion "Who is the cutest wolf, who is the cutest wolf, you are,you are" Then after smelling his breath "Cute but stinky" I give him a breath mint
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I continue my way towards Allen Hunter.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Wait for the tent to finish whatever it is it does so I can be on my way.
What's this "install parts" you speak of?
rabitZ
Dude, you might want to drink a potion or run towards us to make time.

@Dudesoft:
I know this is inconvenient, but what is the better way to keep track of our actual exp, gold and inventories?
Dudesoft
author=rabitZ
@Dudesoft:
I know this is inconvenient, but what is the better way to keep track of our actual exp, gold and inventories?

I am keeping the OP up-to-date with every Event Post. You can see up-to-date EXP, Gil, Inventory changes, Job Classes, Skillsets, as they happen.
The only thing I'm not tracking is HP / MP loss, because you only have 5 HP / 1 MP. It's pretty easy to keep track of that much.
If you're having trouble, I suggest making a Notepad .txt document with your information.

EDIT: I will assume Locke continues to pursue Allen Hunter, and make another Event Post now.
I drink some revivivivcation water

yeah
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yes, I keep doing what I'm doing. Since the action takes four turns I kind of figured I was still doing it.
Dudesoft
Locke, RabitZ, Storm, Allen Hunter
You all manage to regroup. Allen Hunter has taken a potion, and his HP is restored.
However, the 2 Goblins arrive, as well as more Desert attackers.
You are surrounded on both sides and cannot escape.
Anyone else who wishes to join the battle will take 2 Turns to arrive, Xavion will take 1 Turn, as his Wolf form allows for speedier travel.

NDS Goblin (HP: 7)
NES Goblin (HP: 1)
Carbuncle (HP: 10)
Eye Fang (HP: 11)

Ulcer Roll
Allen Hunter: SAFE!

Fight Begins!

----------------

Everyone Else
Lounging on the Enterprise!
rabitZ
Icebrand the shit out of that goblin with 1 hp

EDIT: @dudesoft Cool! I just asked because I thought you forgot the last gold/exp update (or am I crazy?)
I go to help out my party members.

Save that eye fang for me, guys!

(I guess my MP is restored?)
(Where exactly is my dead corpse? I mean I know it's in the tent but is the camp on the Enterprise or in the desert?)