TAKE DOWN: INFINITY SHIFT ~FORUM RPG~

Pay him 50 gils

NewBlack sephirot? lucky bastard XD

Edit: After getting the strange object I join the others
Stick with Sephiroth and ask him his opinion of what to name my Cactuar.
(Yeah, I'm pretty much electing to stick with Sephiroth for the possibilty of extra moneys! $$$$)
I head off to hide/search behind some houses while awaiting the change.
I introduce myself to Selphie, and ask her where she's from.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
I missed a turn. D:

I burst through the item shop door like some kind of Kramer from Seinfeld impersonator and then casually buy the following:

3 Potions = 150 gil.
3 Eithers = 75 gil.
1 Jujitsu Gi = 200 gil.
4 Tents = 60 gil

Total 485 gil.

Then I casually (It's casual wednesday!) snoop around the buildings on the right.

Actually, I will join up with zeuzio and the other with their little casual quest thingy
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wow even more players now. This game is now almost as big again as it was before I split it up.

And oh my god, Locke being in the scene that is presumably coming up with the collapsing bridge = HOLY SHIT

I join the group for the expedition!
I Suggest to Gourd_Clae, "Call him Hammer, he's prickly, U can't touch this"

Then proceed to the item shop to purchase the following:

8x Ether - 200
5x Echo Herbs - 50
Rope - 1
Torch - 2
Dried Meat - 2

Total 255

*gunclick sounds*
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I practice my dual-wielding swordmanship.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I say to Zeuzio I'm not sure! The first thing I remember is wandering around in the fields outside, and these nice people took me in! Tee hee, sorry I can't answer your question properly ^^;

I decide to stock up before leaving.

1 Rope
1 Torch
1 Lockpick Set

Total 41 Gil

No grenades? Aw...I wanted to blow things up ;)

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I idol the Silver-Haired-Man!
author=SorceressKyrsty
No grenades? Aw...I wanted to blow things up ;)

Remember there is alcohol, flaming wood and torches so you can still make Molotov's.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I would like to purchase:
1 Cure Staff - Cure 1 Target of injuries, by attacking them
1 White Staff - Removes doom if hero is the target
1 Scorpion Tail - +2 Attack Roll. Reroll for personal injury.
1 Crossbow - Long range(Equip- if neccessary)

Weaponsmaster anyone?

I would also like to purchase:
1 Silk Robe +1 Skill Roll(Equip)
1 Wizards Hat +1 Skill Roll
1 Feather Boots User floats (Equip)

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
MrChearlie
The man accepts the gil, and carefully hands you a strange-looking lamp. When it touches your hands, you feel a great darkness weigh on your heart. There's even a faint voice whispering in your ear, despite no one being there.
+1 Dark Lamp

Gourd_Clae
"What should I call this little guy?" you casually ask this dude you just met, while holding up a Cactaur by one foot.

Sephiroth
"Call him Hammer, he's prickly... You can't touch this." And then you do the M.C. Hammer shuffle into the item shop.

Xavion
Look around, sniff sniff little doggy. You find nothing.

Zeuzio
Approaching the new girl, you start being all friendly. "Hey there, I'm Zeuzio. Where did you come from?"

Selphie
"I'm not sure! The first thing I remember is wandering around in the fields outside, and these nice people took me in! Tee hee, sorry I can't answer your question properly."
And then skip off to the item shop, humming a happy tune.

Khos
Bursting through the door, you look both startled and lost at the same time. After patting down your front, as if cleaning your hands, you lick your lips and start snatching items off the shop rack. Looking rigid and jittery, you toss the items on the counter while looking around. The shop owner asks, "Will that be all?" and you just wave your hand in his face while saying, "Ghhihyeah."
You slip some gil across the counter, and pocket the items. Outside you find the others. Kramer out.

Allen Hunter
After selling and buying your junk, you hang around the corner of Tifa's room. An eager glint in your eyes.
Perv-much?

Locke
While everyone else lalligags, you shine your fingernails on jacket and begin tossing a gil in the air to pass the time.

RabitZ
With a swish swish, you weigh the weapons in your hands. Turning around, still admiring your weapons, you are completely oblivious to the fact you just destroyed the water tower.

Storm
With stars in your eyes, you follow Sephiroth around like a puppy. At the last minute, you remind yourself to buy some items and go to do so.
A few minutes pass before you stroll out of the shop, now totally decked out in new gear.
I buy a Maiden's Kiss, 5 Gnomish Bread, 2 Tissues, 2 Dried Meat, 2 Clothing and 2 Leather Caps and 8 Mini-Adamantoise.
I name them Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.

That should put me on exactly 900 gil by my count but I might have miscounted.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
I will buy 5 Gnomish Breads = 5 gil.

Then I will ask Selphie to show us the way to the reactor!

*Charges his sonic spin.*

If it wasn't clear, I am ready to go, just waiting for everyone to finish window shopping and peeping. :v
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Hey! Hey guys! Let's head north west, ok? I have a map!

I point north-west.
After getting my items and trying to duck Storm as he fanboys, I walk to the edge of the town square and wait for my new team-mates to prepare themselves and assemble, and for my hired guide, Selphie to lead the way ahead.

(oh man, ninja'd)
Name my catuar "Hammer".
Yay for stranger advice!
Take initiative and start heading North West.
I can always comeback if I'm being pointed in the wrong direction. Hopefully.