SCREENSHOT SHOGUNATE

harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=Dis link=topic=1503.msg24896#msg24896 date=1216769636
Rudra cult... haha.

That looks very good harmonic. What maker is that in?

Rpg maker VX.
The anime faces for characters were alright, I didn't like them on the board, however.

Also, I would love to open this in RPGmaker when it's done, just to look at the mechanics. It really uses a lot of awesome features.
I guess there are a lot of people here who will probably not like the "anime" themed version of Monopoly. But hey, thanks for the comments. Now I have to work on the rest of the stuff! Hopefully by the end of the month I can show the video with EVERYTHING this time.

GW treated it like crap...(what's new?)

Anyways thanks again, back to work for me. :P
@harmonic: As far as the CBS goes it looks nice man, I like the style of the Battlers esspecially the female ;) Can we expect a demo in the near future.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Ash: Thanks! You should see the girls' attack animations! To answer your question, not for a long time.
Lol, forgot about that screen.

A wizard holding a gun? What appears to be a Solid Snake lookalike holding two daggers!

Awesome! :D Please don't let whatever your trying to do die. This looks good. ^^
author=harmonic link=topic=1503.msg24943#msg24943 date=1216830356
Ash: Thanks! You should see the girls' attack animations!

Would it possible to upload a video of a mock up battle or something? I would love to see how it flows, or is it still far too early?
Yeah! Even if it for like 30 seconds. DO IT!!! :D
@harmonic: Well take your time bro, from that screen thing look like then are shaping up.

@silver4donuts: Lets roll some dice man! I like the layout something my sister could play without asking me if someone dies every three seconds.
Hey...does this mean that Monopoly will be the first RPG Maker game that DOESN'T have someone dying at the end? If so...wow...

I've already got my parents on board to test this baby, and some friends too! Watch me lose...and I'm the creator. ::)
shhhh! (no one tell him about the fate of Mr. Moneybags!)
* SPOILERS *

Tax Man guns down Mr. Monopoly after he defeats the final boss. ;)

In other news...GW's elite think that once again that the movie was fake and Monopoly doesn't exist. ::)

So...how does one go from fake to real? Do you need to be like 80% done? Or have the game released? I dunno.
You talk about GW alot... whats your obsession with that place?
An entire page without a single screenshot? For shame!

Yep.
I like that chipset.
author=TMAC link=topic=1503.msg25137#msg25137 date=1216945576
An entire page without a single screenshot? For shame!

Yep.

It's a nice map, but every time I see that set- I don't know if it's because of the long development time- I think of Dragon Kingdoms V, which uses the same set (but different trees), or Ara Fell.

Only thing I don't understand, is why the bottom of the cliff changes to green in some places, but not in others. There is a green top part somewhere in the set.

Nice use of the winter foliage for the splash effect, too! :)
@TMAC: Map looks fine to me dude, I'm just
not too much of a fan of the tree's, namely
the edited colors. Thoes are the tree's
from Mana GBA are they not? They really
stand out, and don't look too good in
my opinion.

I dunno, I may just be acting picky all
of a sudden.

~Sion
I could be wrong but they look like they're from Golden Sun. They do stand out, but I don't think they look too bad.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.

I know it's a bit empty, but that is because I am trying to find more "modern" style characters. The Alex is only a placeholder until I can find someone willing to make a charset.