LET'S REVIVE MAFIA - GAME OF THRONES MAFIA - GAME THREAD

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Town was quick to make their final choice. Too quick, much too quick... After chopping Jorah Mormont's head clean off, Sansa Stark and Joffrey Baratheon turned on the dragon girl and the direwolf. Daenerys looked around, but her dragons were nowhere to be seen. Grey Wind jumped at Joffrey, but Sansa slid below his jump, cutting his throat in process. The wolf fell to the floor, dead. Dany Targaryen tried to run away, but was cornered by Joffrey. 'The iron throne will stay mine...' Daenerys looked down at the crossbow he was carrying. A sharp thwack filled the air, and Dany fell to the floor.

wildwes was lynched Day 4! He was Jorah Mormont, a Watcher!
About Watcher:
can check which players visit the chosen player at night. Does not work on the Mafia nightkill.

Dudesoft was outnumbered Day 4! He was Daenerys Targaryen, a Deactivated Jack of all Trades!
About Jack of all Trades:
Has three One-shot powers:
- Drogon: Nightkill
- Viserion: Double Vote
- Rhaegal: Doctor

Gourd_Clae was outnumbered Day 4! He was Grey Wind, a Deactivated Vengeful!
About Vengeful:
Can choose someone to take with them in death upon being lynched or nightkilled.

JJJ7 survived! He was Sansa Stark, a Goon!

Arandomgamemaker survived! He was Joffrey Baratheon, a Roleblocker!
About Roleblocker:
Can prevent one player from using an active power at night.

The Mafia, Liberty, JJJ7 and Arandomgamemaker have won!

Game of Thrones Mafia Dead Chat
Game of Thrones Mafia Scum Chat
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i was wrong, you were right, i let you down...

now i know, i feel about you now

Wooo! Good going guys! You did a great job~ Sorry to the townies but MAFIASOS RULE!

Big congrats go out to Dudesoft, though, for making it all the way through a game without being lynched at the start. Nice going! >.<)b
Adon237
author=arandomgamemaker in the scum chat
It also seems Adon is emerging as a strong player, same as YM. We should be careful about them....

yaaasssssss I'm getting better at this Mafia thing! I can't wait until the next game, when will that be?

and gg dudes
God we were such idiots in this.
Adon237
I'm sure town will win someday...

Next time...REVENGE SHALL BE MINE!!!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Adon, dead thread
he lynched himself... that isn't the attitude that town needs...

Well hell, I was gonna get lynched anyway!

author=Liberty, dead thread
I don't think he realised that with his death the game ends and mafia wins straight out.

No, no, I was aware. I did it because I knew that I was going to be lynched anyway and then town would lose. So, why not speed up the process and kill myself?

I'm so optimistic.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I am Tywin Lannister. Massaging his temples in frustration.
Adon237
but a warrior goes down fighting you know? Still, very little that could've been done to save town at that point anyway.

Mafia was superb, being passive & silent most of the time and letting us kill ourselves.
Isrieri
WELL at least it was a lot of fun, right?

Or it would have been had we not immediately gone and lynched each other before talking and asking questions. :/

Did Gourd even get a chance to talk after the second day?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Liberty
Wooo! Good going guys! You did a great job~ Sorry to the townies but MAFIASOS RULE!

Big congrats go out to Dudesoft, though, for making it all the way through a game without being lynched at the start. Nice going! >.<)b

I was also the one to kill Liberty! :)
However, damn! I was played!! I had literally no idea JJJ7 was a villain, and a random game maker just sitting it out like that. Touché, villains! You did well.
Isrieri
I just noticed that everyone had these awesome abilities I had shit. :<

For my first mafia game, this was really entertaining.
I hope I end up being mafia next game, I've always played as town and I want to see just how bad I am at being mafia.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
My only cohesive thoughts about this game were "Man, Day 1 ended really fast. What's up with that?" and "Three deaths for night phase!? This isn't going to last very long, is it?"
Hmm...hahahahahahhahahaha!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So, when is next game?
Well played everyone!
I didn't get a chance to speak after day 2... I feel like I kinda abandoned town after a while, sorry!

I wasn't expecting the days to go so fast. Not that I would have helped much since I had convinced myself that JJJ was innocent.
This was really fun. Hope we can do it again sometime soon.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Night actions:

1:
- Mafiakill: PlatinumAshes, successful
- Roleblock: Yellow Magic, successful
- Serial Killer: CashmereCat, successful
- Seraph Knight: no action
- Watcher: Dudesoft, successful
- Jack of all Trades: Kill Liberty, successful
- Cop: Liberty, roleblocked

2:
- Mafiakill: Isrieri, successful
- Roleblock: wildwes, successful
- Watcher: Yellow Magic, roleblocked
- Jack of all Trades: Protect Dudesoft, successful
- Cop: Gourd_Clae, successful, Townie

3:
- Mafiakill: Adon237, successful
- Roleblock: wildwes, successful
- Watcher: no action

Power restrictions:

- Cop: Loses power upon death of Joffrey Baratheon; does not know identity or alignment of Joffrey Baratheon.
- Vengeful: Loses power upon voting for or death of Robb Stark; knows identity but not alignment of Robb Stark.
- Seraph Knight: Loses power when identity (i.e. Arya Stark or Seraph Knight) is confirmed in game thread.
- Bulletproof: Loses power when not dedicating an entire post to just the word 'Hodor' at lesat once per day phase.
- Jack of all Trades: Loses power upon voting for someone; nolynch does not count.
- Watcher: Loses power upon death of Daenerys Targaryen; does not know identity or alignment of Daenerys Targaryen.

Nightkill Death Messages:

PlatinumAshes:
Deciding not to put your trust in anyone yet, you head to the room you share with your sister, Sansa. You wish her a good night, and quickly fall asleep, with your sword by your side. You’re confident that if anyone enters the room this night, you'll notice, and be able to fight them off. You glide off to sleep, and in your dreams, you are a direwolf, sneaking through the forests of Winterfell at night. Suddenly, you see a hunter, dagger at the ready. You jump at him, fighting him off with your fangs, but he is able to slash open your throat. You wake with a start, seeing your sister above you, holding a bloody knife, with an evil grin on her face. You try to say something, but blood pours from your mouth. You then close your eyes again...

You are now dead!

Liberty:
After deciding on who to kill, you and your fellow plotters each go their own way. You smile confidently as you walk back to your room. You're certain everything will go according to plan. After all, you've got your fellow plotters wrapped around your little finger, and who of the other attendees could ever suspect the lovely Margaery Tyrell? Suddenly, a shadow looms over you. You turn around and see a giant black dragon flying above you. As you scream, the dragon's mouth lights up and a stream of fire is emitted in your direction. As the fire lights up the surrounding area, the last thing you see is Daenerys Targaryen, looking out her window, with a smile on her face...

You are now dead!

CashmereCat:
Confident you showed the other attendees who's the alpha dog during the day time, you walk back to your room. You don't get very far, however, as the air becomes more chilly the closer you get to your door. Surely the Others couldn't be in King's Landing? Suddenly, you feel an ice cold blade entering your body through the back, and coming out the front. You fall to the floor and try to look up at your attacker. Quickly losing conciousness, all you see is a pair of blue eyes...

You are now dead!

Isrieri:
You made your point clear to the other attendees. That dwarf is not to be trusted. It's simply impossible for him not to be plotting to kill everyone. Content with your deductions, you walk back to your room, but when you turn a corner, you feel a sudden pain in your chest. You look down at the sword sticking out of your body, and follow the arm holding it up to the face of your attacker. 'Joffrey...' 'You see, you said it yourself. ''If I die tonight, that dwarf is a conspiracist!'' After that, how could I not kill you? I've always hated that stupid imp. I'd love to see him die by the hands of the people he's trying not to get killed.' You realise your mistake, too late, and fall onto your knees, your body only held up by the sword sticking out of you. Joffrey pulls it out, and you collapse onto the floor.

You are now dead!

Adon237:
'Hodor', you say, as you walk to your room. As you reach your room, Brandon Stark, whom you're carrying on your back, suddenly gets alarmed. You turn around, and feel something stabbing you. You collapse onto your knees, and with trouble, you allow Bran to glide off your back, onto the floor. You know that if you're killed now, he won't be able to escape. You try to stand up to fight your attacker, but when you manage to get back onto your feet, the sword slices through your arm, and growling in pain, you fall back down. A look of horror can be seen on your face as the attacker, Sansa Stark, Bran's older sister, walks over to her little brother, and grants him death. Unable to do anything, you slowly lose conciousness...

You are now dead!