SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
FYI kentona is kenotnagbone on steam. I should do someting in the next phasease.
This was bound to happen eventually...

That's right, nhubi! You won! So it will be completely up to you on what you want to do with the prize.

Participants this week:
Dyhalto
nhubi
TungerManU
NeverSilent
nhubi
Link_2112
Sviel
AlliedG
nhubi
Kylaila
nhubi
Merlandese
EdgeOfChaos
Zod
kory_toombs
Treason89
zoviet_francis
zoviet_francis
Kylaila
Hikano-Ayame
nhubi
Kylaila

Congratulations, and thanks everyone for your continued participation! We have done so well (and by we, I mean you guys because I've done fuck-all).

Achievements forthcoming!
Man, I didn't hand in my review on time. Monday was too late :P
Any pending reviews will be added to next week's draw, and achievements will be retroactively given. Don't worry too much!
Congrats nhubi. Well deserved. I'm a bit ashamed I didn't review a game this week. I'll have to make up for it.
So nubbsie has graciously declined the prize, so I am going to do another draw right now. Stay tuned!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=kentona
So nubbsie has graciously declined the prize, so I am going to do another draw right now. Stay tuned!

Jam is enough for me! But thank you for the congratulations Artbane.

If that nickname sticks, I'm coming to Canada.
well, shit.

This seriously is the name I drew. I admit I almost redrew right then and there because my brain screamed "that's not fair!!!!" but this is the name I drew, so there it is.

Congratulations to Kylaila for the prize win!
nhubi
*snort* *giggle* *chuckle*

Some moments in life are just priceless.
this is what happens when you mess with fate, nubbsie. The gods get angry.
nhubi
Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last, anyway pretty sure I'm in credit with the Universe at the moment, so I'm good.

haha Such cruel fate.

author=Kylaila
Well, already mentioned it to you, kentona, but no more prizes for me. I stand by my word. Will continue reviewing, of course.

You could always donate the prize to me ^.^
nhubi
Actually I think Kylaila mentioned something on a game page about being is PC-less until Sunday, so you may have to wait until then Link :)
Oh, uh, that reminds me. Kylaila sent me an email this morning saying that I could have the prize. So...you know, no need to wait on that *nod*
Out of curiosity, will there be an achievement for collecting all the Jams? Like, some kind of "All Jam" flavor?
Sure why not? Like a Wildberry or something. Or maybe... Space Jam
nhubi
author=kentona
Sure why not? Like a Wildberry or something. Or maybe... Space Jam

Not Saskatoonberry?
Saskatoon berry is week 6. Oh and week 5 is Apricot.