RMN TAGLINE THREAD

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Kentona is taglines.
so what you're saying is that I should start suggesting all of my own posts
unity
You're magical to me.
author=kentona
so what you're saying is that I should start suggesting all of my own posts

^ STAMP THIS AS TAGLINE WORTHY IMMEDIATELY
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
kentona
I'm on a tagline roll, apparently.

You always say awesome stuff.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=kentona
I'm on a tagline roll, apparently.

Do you want mayo with that, or are you more of a mustard guy?
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
I keep refreshing pages just to see if the tagline I get can give me inspiration

I don't think it's working in comparison to the gold people are spitting out in here
author=kentona
The expectations of you have never been higher. Do not disappoint.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Kentona
As long as RMN is headed by me, apathy will reign supreme!

Fuck the Taglines just ken them Kentlines, as orchestrated by the great Kentona.

Some of the things you come out with remind me of my rapper friend from Lebanon.

I'm not really sure how I should feel about that. And I'm not really sure how you would feel about that. That guy was funny as balls though, so I am complimenting you at absolute face value.
author=Sated
I know that "puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle" came from someone else describing me that way, so maybe one of the mods did put it there. But I'm pretty sure I've never touched it post-donating, and I still seem to remember putting "puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle" there myself. I'm probably remembering something about this wrong; it has been there for ages.

Oh, I changed your user title way back when. I thought it was funny.
Just the usual kentona shenanigans~
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
kentonanigans
pianotm
Now, come on. Kentona can't be the only one these past few days to be coming up with tagline gold. I'm sure if we look, we'll find a bunch of great stuff.
It's not mean to quote someone else for a tagline, right?
I don't from USA And im only on 7th grade *^*
pianotm
FlyingJester

The American education system hard at work.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=pianotm
FlyingJester

b-but she say she DON'T from USA of America! piabnos a dum lololol
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Red_Nova
author=pianotm
FlyingJester

She's from Israel, I believe. I also think it's not cool to make that a tagline, as she's struggling with both English and her game as it is, and the quote doesn't even have anything to do with gaming.
pianotm
Red_Nova
pianotm
FlyingJester

Kind of hard to figure out what she's trying to say.

EDIT:
@Unity, Oh. I had no idea where the quote came from, so all I saw was USA. Yeah, if she's struggling with English, making fun is kind of uncool.
Sooz
Yeah, taglines should be interestingly weird, not just "Look, here is a foreign kid who is not 100% familiar with English." You can find that anywhere on the web.
It's only okay to make fun of them when they act like assholes, guys. rainbowkitty is just a new developer from another country, struggling with the English language. We've got actual first-language-English people on the site who use grammar worse so... yeah, no go for picking on peeps for that, yo.

I mean, I've been learning English for over 30 years and even I fuck up sometimes (all the time if my edit count is anything to go by). Can't pick on someone who has been learning it for only a tiny amount of time in comparison and doing so well. She knows more than one language - that's something to be proud of, not to be mocked for.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
What piano said. I thought it was just a joke, so I just went with it, since I also wasn't aware of who wrote the quoted statement. Still, that... probably wasn't the best way to go about it. My bad.

That being said, we DO have a quote from redwall10 on the list, so... hm.