RMN TAGLINE THREAD

unity
You're magical to me.
author=Red_Nova
That being said, we DO have a quote from redwall10 on the list, so... hm.

True. But redwall10 is a jerk who has tried to game the system with multiple accounts and is generally terrible when it comes to anything resembling feedback or community participation.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yeah I don't think there's a problem with funny bad grammar, just it needs to have something else to be tagline-worthy. Keep tagline standards high! :V
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=unity
True. But redwall10 is a jerk who has tried to game the system with multiple accounts and is generally terrible when it comes to anything resembling feedback or community participation.
So? You guys taglined me and I'm a fuckin' douchebag!

SomeMost of the time!

Though looking back a page I think I misconstrued context so ignore my squawking.

author=Liberty
It's only okay to make fun of them when they act like assholes, guys. rainbowkitty is just a new developer from another country, struggling with the English language. We've got actual first-language-English people on the site who use grammar worse so... yeah, no go for picking on peeps for that, yo.
I find so often that fellas from anywhere but Native English speaking countries that aren't latin american seem so much more versed and capable in English than Native English speakers are, verbose twaddlefaddling gits like me not withstanding.

I literally eat dictionaries.

As an example, my company has four Filipinos and four from the states, in just about every instance I can understand the Filos better than the Statemen.

I take pride in my English because it's one redeeming quality after being fucked by 58 different languages or so is that you can be such a pretentious dickhead with how you talk.

My goal is to become so pretentious that Picasso will rise from his grave just to tell me I've taken his job.

Clearly I have the noblest goals in life.

Oh right, back to the topic at hand!
Kylalia
Saying fuck you, uncannily, happily.
Out of it's original context, this describes the sites motto pretty well.

ESBY
i did a rtp, now to scrub my skin
I liked this one.

Nhubi
Welcome to the nuthouse, most of us don't bite.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=unity
author=kentona
so what you're saying is that I should start suggesting all of my own posts
^ STAMP THIS AS TAGLINE WORTHY IMMEDIATELY

Seconding this
I didn't want to make fun of her in particular. That's why I didn't point out where it was from. I wouldn't have put it down if not for the 7th-grade part.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
BizarreMonkey
I find so often that fellas from anywhere but Native English speaking countries that aren't latin american seem so much more versed and capable in English than Native English speakers are, verbose twaddlefaddling gits like me not withstanding.

The reason for this is that they're trained in it. They've actually learned the proper forms and standards, unlike the rest of us whose introduction to English was their not-quite-linguistic-genius parents was followed by years of forced writing courses that were so anal about writing they never bothered to teach us how to speak.
Looking for an anime artist, an animator, a music composer, and a sprite artist who will work for free
perfect fit for this site
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=kentona
Looking for an anime artist, an animator, a music composer, and a sprite artist who will work for free
I saw the title of that thread. I wanted to cuss the guy out, but I restrained myself.
Good, just remember that newbies don't know much. Be firm, but polite and kind. >.<)b
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yeah, I didn't post in there because I couldn't think of anything not-harsh to say.

I feel like generally Uni's article says the important stuff, so thank God for that!
pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
...Or just hang around welp, forgetting the project you once used to work on, like me.

File this one under "The Painful Truth."
Sooz
I feel bad for you if you spend your time on Welp. Statuses are where it's at!
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=Nightmargin
what the fuck is yume nikki

listen...it's been like a year and this still makes me laugh

author=Sooz
author=kentona
I do find interacting with humans to be frustrating, actually.
Same, breh. Same.

I second this.
author=Feldschlacht IV
I think some of you should step away from geopolitics and just stick to game making. Sheesh!

author=Liberty
I'm really only releasing this to get a badge. What can I say, I'll admit it - I'm a badge-whore. Me wanty the badgie.

author=Luchino
I fully expect a low score if you do get around to reviewing it. But hey, MS is MS. ^^

Some real good ones in here lately, lol.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Feldschlacht IV
I think some of you should step away from geopolitics and just stick to game making. Sheesh!
This guy was totally right, we should.

But wait...

consider this!

What if we,

didn't do that??
pianotm
Craze
anyway i had fun ignoring all of my other hobbies and interests for a week to almost finish a project.
author=Sated
I'm not entirely sure what I just read, but that honestly sounds worse than something I would come up with and I'm a terrible writer.