RMN TAGLINE THREAD

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
MoonCanvas
I want to finish it but am too lazy to put in any real effort.

They don't have the balls to remove content that hard-working members have submitted reviews for.

Liberty
...your redemption leaves a lot to be desired...
I just realized why I can never find this thread...because it's stickied :/
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
author=FlyingJester
I just realized why I can never find this thread...because it's stickied :/

Forget about games, My claim to fame is creating this Tagline Thread.
author=Zachary_Braun
In other words, the rejection of something like the turn-based RPG is an arbitrary power play

IF YOU WANT YOUR GAME TO BE FUN, TRY MAKING IT NOT BAD, THAT'S WHAT I ALWAYS SAY
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=kentona
IF YOU WANT YOUR GAME TO BE FUN, TRY MAKING IT NOT BAD, THAT'S WHAT I ALWAYS SAY

I literally copied that to paste into this thread, not remembering what thread I clicked on.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't even know what that means, but it sure sounds wonderfully pretentious.
posting of games not possible
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/20114/?post=703102#post703102

You're stuck here now!

It's a simple one, but it just works!
author=InfectionFiles
Welcome to RMN! You're stuck here now!

You missed half of it.
Ratty524
author=Liberty
author=InfectionFiles
Welcome to RMN! You're stuck here now!
You missed half of it.

Not unintentionally. I figured it would roll of the tongue better to leave it like that after reading the "RMN" logo.

"RMN - You're stuck here now!"
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Haha thanks Ratty, I feel honored!
Except it'd be more like"
RMN FBirdYoutubeSteamSoundcloudT
You're stuck here now

Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
New Tagline Idea:

Game cliches? Let's see... where do I even start in the first place?
Ratty524
author=Liberty
Except it'd be more like"
RMN FBirdYoutubeSteamSoundcloudT
You're stuck here now

lol xD

author=KatanaHiroshi
New Tagline Idea:

Game cliches? Let's see... where do I even start in the first place?

Is it a quote? That's what these taglines are.
that's what these taglines have become, but I would welcome more traditional suggestions, like inspiring messages, or witty observations, or appropriated quotes from famous people reconfigured as game dev quotes.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=kentona
that's what these taglines have become, but I would welcome more traditional suggestions, like inspiring messages, or witty observations, or appropriated quotes from famous people reconfigured as game dev quotes.

How about Shia Labeouf's "JUST DO IT"?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=kentona

"theres actually zero difference between good & bad games. you imbecile. you fucking moron"
Ratty524
author=Sooz
author=kentona
"theres actually zero difference between good & bad games. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

"... but there is a major difference between great and good games. Not that I LIKE great games or anything! S-stupid! Idiot!"