AMIIBOS

SSB Mario had his fireball hand broken off ("He was throwing his fireball!")

That's the exact kind of excuse I would have used as a child. Clearly Amiibos should have more action features.

As for Amiibos, I still want the non-Smash Luigi, but I don't care enough to scour around and find it because it's probably a lost cause like the rest of them. The only other thing I want is a Game & Watch Amiibo.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=kentona
Making some of them artificially rare was a dick move, especially for a product with a demographic target of 5 to 10 year olds who don't even know what "rare" means.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=kentona
author=kentona
Making some of them artificially rare was a dick move, especially for a product with a demographic target of 5 to 10 year olds who don't even know what "rare" means.

Uh, yeah, they play Pokemon. They've been introduced by now.

okay this is just at my local Toys R Us. Just look at how many splatoon kids there are.
Holy shit, there's a couple of Splatoon three packs on there! I heard that those things are pretty hard to find. You should have at least grabbed a few of them and sold them on E-Bay for triple the price. (I kid, I kid. I hate scalpers, anyway.)

Heeey...you got a couple of Pac-Man’s on there too! (Did you buy one?)
I did buy one. And a Link and a Zelda because I didn't have them yet. I went there looking for a Kirby, because suddenly my kids know who Kirby is and have started watching episodes of Kirby: Right Back At Ya on youtube, so of course I can't find a Kirby amiibo anywhere anymore.

this bad boy girl came in the mail today. SO excited, I love all the detail they put into this. Her face looks a lot better than most other Palus I've seen, so I'm happy about that. She might be my favorite so far... right after Wii Fit Trainer.
Oh wow… Palutena’s Amiibo actually looks pretty good! I really like all the detail that they put into this... Did you manage to import it or order it directly from the US? Either way, that’s awesome! She looks great.
Fox's hand and Toon Link's sword have broken off. *sigh*
author=kentona

- Looks like you're gonna need some Gorilla Glue!

(Seriously, this stuff rocks.)

Sooo…apparently, in regards to Mr. Dark Pit (or Spanish Pit as I like to call him, because of one of his alt costumes that I like to use) was just announced today in Canada that Toys R Us and EB Games will be receiving the Amiibo this Friday with my local EB Games store that I got my Ness at only receiving – check this retarded this out: only two Dark Pits for the entire store. (Jesus!!!)

I don’t know if I’ll be able to score one this Friday, but I’ll definitely bloody well damn try! Luckily, this EB Games that I go to is pretty remote in my area and doesn’t get as many people, especially in regards to Amiibo collecting, as some of the other stores around the area do… Plus, when I went to go pre-order Ness some time back, I actually arrived five minutes late when the store initially opened and I was the only one inside on that day...so my chances of landing a Spanish Pit are pretty good. Either way, if I don’t get him, I’ll just order one online....probably along with Dr. Mario as well, as he'll already be out in Japan by then.
Soooo…I went on Friday about an hour and a half early before the store opened, thinking that I was going to be the only there and that I was a total shoo-in to get it - but, to my actual surprise, there were four other people there that was waiting outside in line for Dark Pit. :(

Apparently the one older woman that was in line called the day before and now the store had 4 Dark Pit’s instead of 2 Dark Pit’s in stock. (Damn.) I wasn’t going to leave it up to chance and wait for that long for potentially nothing and in the hot, bloody boiling sun as well, so I congratulated them for my beating my ass over here and told them to enjoy their Dark Pit Amiibo’s and went home.

- But I did manage to place an order for a Japanese Imported Dark Pit and even had enough cash in my account to order me some Dr. Mario, so they’re both on their way. :)
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I got my first amiibo a couple days ago. It's a Bowser that I named "Tank King"

Bow to your TRUE KING (WARNING: HUGE)
That’s one huge Bowser… *whistles*

I actually had a chance to pick up a Bowser back when I was picking up my Mega Man, Sonic and Toon Link a couple of months ago, but I didn’t because I can’t use Bowser worth shit and I thought that getting three Amiibos on that day was a bit too much for me. Plus, the only one in my household that can kind of use him is my brother, but Bowser’s like 6th or 7th on his entire tier list of character that he uses, so he rarely ever uses him. He mainly just sticks to using Fox or Diddy Kong most of the time.

Addit, just because it's Dark Pit doesn't mean you need to show him off in the dark haha

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/9179/locker/20150813_054647.jpg
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/9179/locker/20150813_054638.jpg
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/9179/locker/20150813_054555.jpg
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/9179/locker/20150813_054456.jpg

Mega Man is the only character I play and Red/White is the only color I use. The only other Amiibos I want now are other alt color Mega Mans!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
When I see them at my EBgames (That's Gamestop if you're American) I take pictures of them with my phone, then upload said pictures so my friends can get jealous, and later mad when I state that I didn't buy them.
author=Addit
author=kentona
- Looks like you're gonna need some Gorilla Glue!

(Seriously, this stuff rocks.)

It does... the first time. And it's pretty good the second time. However, after a while those applications aren't as effective. Gorilla glue doesn't bond as well with old caked on Gorilla glue as you might think (or hope!)
@ Link_2112 – It was dark out when I got home and I forgot to turn on the lights when I took the picture, so that's why it's so dark in there, lol, but whatever – I love my Ghetto Pit; he’s awesome! I'm just happy that I finally managed to get a Pit of some kind.

And cooool…a red custom Megaman! I know a couple of people have done the same thing with theirs, but, holy shit, you did it too! And it looks really good! How’d you get two of them, anyway? Are Mega Man Amiibos like really common in your area like mine are with Sonic’s? (Literally, there’s always like 10 of them on the shelf whenever I go by EB Games.)

And my favorite Mega Man alt, if you can believe it, is the green and yellow Slash Claw one. I know, I know, it’s ugly, but Mega Man 7 is my favorite one in the classic series besides 8 and 2 and I just like the colors for some dumb reason. (Probably 'cause nobody uses them online, lol.)

@ BowelMovement – Lol.

@ Kentona – Maybe you can try some Gorilla tape next?

Holy shit – the Doc is here!!! (And they even gave me this sweet pamphlet!)

For the first time in my life, I actually own something that hasn’t been released stateside as of yet... This is awesome! :D

Dr. Mario was my main in Melee and even though he’s not as “technically” as good as Mario is in Smash 4, what with his slow running speed, horrible – horrible – ass recovery and his down smash not having the same killing power that it did before – but I still love him! And there’s always that outside chance that he could get buffed up in a future patch update someday and be pretty viable again, so there’s always that shred of hope that one day he’ll slowly rise to the top…not bloody likely - but it can still happen, right!?

And his Amiibo looks pretty good, actually. It’s probably one of my favorite ones that I currently own, other than Mega Man, Ness and Charizard.

I’m pretty much satisfied now with all the Amiibos that I own now, so I don’t think I’ll be purchasing anymore of them until maybe sometime during the fall or the winter. And, of course, it also depends on what other DLC characters get announced that I’m interested in getting, like if Dixie Kong or Lloyd Irving ever manage to get in.

(…Hey, I can dream, can I?)