AMIIBOS

Pages: first prev 12345 last
Did you put Doctor Mario in the darkest corner of your room and shine a spotlight over top of him? I would have!

And, I would've immediately invited all of my friends over for dinner, after making certain that the dinner table was in full view of my display item, of course.
author=Aetherrevival
Did you put Doctor Mario in the darkest corner of your room and shine a spotlight over top of him?

Nah, it was my overhead light.

I don’t know why lately that a lot of these images are showing up so dark. The other ones that I did, like the Ike one, worked perfectly. (Maybe I need to change my light or dust off my webcam a bit.)

Finally! ‘Bout f*cking time Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta get their Amiibo figures announced at long last! What has it been now, almost two years since they were announced for Super Smash Bros.? Jesus…

I don’t really care that much about Corrin or Bayonetta, but I’ll definitely be picking up that original, Final Fantasy VII Cloud one, since that’s one I mainly use whenever I do use Cloud, and I prefer him more to his Advent Children look.

Let’s just hope that this isn’t a total bi*ch to find like some of my other past experiences with this shit.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Nice, Cloud is in his purple jogging suit!
I heard that they are making all of the amiibos exclusive to one store or another. again. (bah!)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
There's basically only eb games here. Unless they do Walmart or toys r us maybe.
Whatever. I need to get my paws on jogging suit Cloud. AC Cloud can suck a bayonetta

edit: I hope one day Nintendo recognizes that a lot people like amiibos because they're nice statues for cheap.
Frankly, I want some that have no data chip of just characters. Even if I had to order online. It'd be cool to get a line of retro NES/SNES era stuff. Maybe even a classic DK would be rad. I love the 3D-2D Mario and Link. 2D Samus or a Metroid would be insanely awesome. Likewise, the Duck Hunt figure is so amazing.
Pages: first prev 12345 last