SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WIIU

author=MajoracanKing
I want to smash with someone. All I have to play with is my bother and I'm better then him now.

i sent you a friend request. i'm online alot so open a room or PM me here :p
I added your name to the OP, but not my friends list. Add me. Playing Miracle right now.
author=Link_2112
Run a speed test in your WiiU web browser.

Well, I did some tests, and my speed and connection seem like they might be decent enough, so I guess I'll post my info:
ID: mamboFoxtrot
Timezone: Eastern Time (UTC -5:00) (Florida)
Characters: Mostly Link and Ike lately, but I wouldn't really call them "mains".
Rules: All. I'm up for whatever! ... except 75m, Cave Offensive, and Pac-Land fuck those stages.

I haven't really played Smash with other people in freaking YEARS, though.
author=Link_2112
Who are we playing right now?

irl friend + friend of a friend. ggs, hope you saved a few of those replays. the four-for-all battles were hilarious. you ended up winning a lot of them lol, had to break out the Wii Fit Trainer. It was fun seeing you use your other characters!! btw could you remove Ness and Villager from my mains in the OP? thanks

turkeyDawg, sent you a request! I hope we get to play sometime.
author=Miracle
author=Link_2112
Who are we playing right now?
irl friend + friend of a friend. ggs, hope you saved a few of those replays. the four-for-all battles were hilarious. you ended up winning a lot of them lol, had to break out the Wii Fit Trainer. It was fun seeing you use your other characters!! btw could you remove Ness and Villager from my mains in the OP? thanks

Right on. Yeah, it's more fun to bring out other chars in those kinds of matches. And screw you for going after me with Rest when I went Ryu! Assss xD
author=Link_2112
Right on. Yeah, it's more fun to bring out other chars in those kinds of matches. And screw you for going after me with Rest when I went Ryu! Assss xD

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I only have the 3DS version of this game right now. It's a fun game sorta, but besides Little Mack and Duck Hunt, I'm not over-all impressed. No interest in getting it for Wii U, as my gf and I play games together usually; and we haven't touched the Wii U in over three months.

Might as well take my name off the list. If something changes, which I doubt, I'll let you all know.
7/31

So a big update is coming our way on Friday! Smash Bros Ver 1.10 has been announced via @SmashBrosJP, here's what the translated tweets reveal

- Tourney Mode
FINALLY. Here's what the tweet says: In Tourney Mode, compete to win points over a set period of time. Players can create their own tourneys and adjust the rules as they like. We will also be holding tournaments for players to compete for the top spot. Tourney Mode will be available for free.

- Replay Uploading
Now instead of losing our replays every time the game is balanced, we can use our Google accounts and upload them to YouTube! I've been playing a lot of Jigglypuff lately and I can't wait to upload all those glorious off-stage rests

- Mii Fighter Costumes
Chrom for Mii Sword, K Rool for Brawler, Smash Hoodie for Any, plus more revealed later

- New Stages
Peach's Castle 64 and Hyrule Castle 64. These cost a few bucks I think, and they come with the Omega forms too

There's a possibility that some more content will be released as well, but this is just a leak so don't click if you don't want to be (potentially) spoiled. We'll see on Friday!
Cool. I guess that means K Rool won't be a playable character. There was some speculation after his name got trademarked I think.
Hyrule Castle 64! Yes!!
author=Link_2112
Cool. I guess that means K Rool won't be a playable character. There was some speculation after his name got trademarked I think.

nothing is for sure yet. someone pointed out that the costume used K Rool's old design rather than the updated one seen in his in-game trophy. also Sakurai has trolled fans in the past, like saying ZSS isn't playable ("jk lol"), the Mewtwo/Lucas trophies and Meta Knight's mask being a costume before he was confirmed. I don't care for K Rool as much as others but I wouldn't really count him out quite yet.

Chrom on the other hand... lol
ATTENTION ALL SMASHERS!

Two smash tournaments have begun! Now is the perfect time to pick up your controller and beat the crap out of Nintendo's most beloved icons. Skill-level doesn't matter, so don't be afraid and sign up now!
author=Link_2112
Ganon is not a beloved icon.

Tell that to the Ganon boards
A small group of people who play him in Smash doesn't qualify him for beloved status ;)
Might as well post my Nintendo ID here, since I'm participating in the tournaments and I have plenty of free time nowadays:

zacheatscrackers.

I don't come on that often, but in a month that might be subject to change.
Ugh, I think I might just have to give up playing the For Fun lobbies. The chances of getting a good connection with people who actually want to play is just too damn slim. Seriously, I ran into, like, 3 different taunt parties today. 2 of them were in a row.
I got a good lobby once, but then half of them left for some reason, and the other two slots weren't filled in for several minutes straight. I just had to leave and try another lobby.

Anyone else have this experience, or am I just really unlucky lately?
author=turkeyDawg
Ugh, I think I might just have to give up playing the For Fun lobbies. The chances of getting a good connection with people who actually want to play is just too damn slim. Seriously, I ran into, like, 3 different taunt parties today. 2 of them were in a row.
I got a good lobby once, but then half of them left for some reason, and the other two slots weren't filled in for several minutes straight. I just had to leave and try another lobby.

Anyone else have this experience, or am I just really unlucky lately?

Yep, pretty much. This is why I mostly only play For Glory 1v1 haha.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I'm here to revive this thread. I think.

I only have one person from this site on my friends list, gotta fix that.

I was late to the party to obtain smash because reasons I forgot.

Anywhoo, I found this cool website where you can create your own smash roster (regarding mains) and organize it in anyway you like.

Here are my mains:
Main - Red
Secondary - Blue
Trying to main - Yellow

My NNID is, well, Porkate42.

My Skype is the same, Porkate42.

My timezone is PST.

I like to do stock, 5 or below. I don't mind items. Only stage I despise is Pac-land.

So if you wanna fite me, then I'll fite you.