SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WIIU

i've been playing captain falcon and ganon. But only really been playing the game locally at a friend's house and probably the only situation i'd ever play the game. I'm insanely good with little mac even though he's not my main pick, it's really nice getting those double kos.
Yeah, Greninja can be deadly. Nair is a very good approach. I've play a few good ones.

Oh come on Darken, you should play online. Most of the time, closer you are the better, the lag isn't going to game breaking. I play online 95% of the time and I don't notice any difference in play when I go offline. I'd love to play you, especially after saying you have a good Mac. https://youtu.be/8xCRARK_3EE?t=1385 (A local Mac. He does ok sometimes, but the following match I clobber him)
author=Darken
I'm insanely good with little mac even though he's not my main pick, it's really nice getting those double kos.

I'll believe it when I see it! I actually like fighting good little macs because it helps me with my spacing, my biggest flaw imo. Beat me up sometime ;)
Well I don't actually own the game or a wii u so that's the main reason I play it at a friends and never online lol. I said insanely good but this is my circle of friends I'm talking about so RELATIVELY insanely good. I own melee but we all know how that works.
YEEAH all you guys sound way too advanced for me
You and I kentona

we're the guy on the right
All 4 of us playing Ganon in Brawl at the same time was the most fun I have ever had playing a videogame.
Ah, so much for that heh I know what it's like to be best against your friends and then can't win single match against someone from another city. It's happened several times. When I went to Ottawa I was getting 3-4 stocked repeatedly haha Turns out Link isnt's a viable character.

GRS - HAHAHA That is awesome.

We can play silly. An all Bowser tournament sounds even more fun.
Oh god, all Bowser.

DROPKICK PARTY
I wouldn’t last more than a minute with you guys; I think I’ve only used Bowser once – and that was to just to get his trophy in the Classic Mode. I don’t really like using him that much. He's just not for me.

author=kentona
wow, an hour or two every 2 weeks? lucky bastard.

I guess you’re right; it could be a lot worse. Besides, at least I have bit more time to play it than you do - and I should be a bit more thankful for that - considering that I don’t have any kids or a wife to take care of as of yet. (Ah...the joys of getting old.)

And as for me, I main Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, DK, Mega Man and Ike.
maybe we should start a casual Super Smash Bros thread!

we should have two seperate tournaments, one could be an all bowser/ganon (clash of the kings, add DDD and K Rool if he's DLC) and the other could be more competitive, winners earn achievements?? For Fun and For Makerscore. xD
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
@GRS: Lol I'm so the guy on the right. Too bad I neither own a WiiU nor Smash 4. :(
I've only used Bowser once, too. In an all Bowser three person match and it was fun!
you guys must experience the glory that is all-Ganon brawl.
I hope there was a temporary truce to try and set up a double-KO by two Ganons using Falcon Warlock Punch on each other at the same time.
The whole thing was unplanned, actually. It was a night of drinking and smashing, and one guy picked Ganon, so I picked ganon, and then other two picked Ganon as a lark. Then it was just ridiculous flailing, making fun of how slow moving Ganon, and warlock punching all the time, laughing uproariously whenever they connected.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
WHY WAS I NOT INVITED??
author=rcholbert
WHY WAS I NOT INVITED??

YOU WERE (in my head) BUT YOU NEVER CAME. EVEN HEXATONA MADE IT.
I want to smash with someone. All I have to play with is my bother and I'm better then him now.