SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WIIU

Xenomic
Roy though...from what I see, he's still pretty similar to Marth sadly. Even his Final Smash is somewhat similar. Somewhat...he doesn't charge forward at all, but it's still a Critical Hit (uses his Critical Hit animation with the Sealed Sword or whatever it was called in FE6).

God dammit.

Ryu is a cool addition, but seriously I hope they're fucking done adding Fire Emblem characters to the game at this stage.

inb4 the new Fire Emblem comes out and they add 3 more
Isn't SF5 a PS4 exclusive or something? Idk
Anyways personally I don't care for either one BUT I'm super hyped to try new fighters and happy for the other fans. I can't wait to learn all of Ryus combos. I'm astonished at the quality AND quantity of the latest DLC batch, they really have outdone themselves this time. I don't care what anybody else says, I truly admire Sakurai and the effort he puts into his work.
Yeah, for how much shit Sakurai gets sometimes on the Internet for certain things, the man and the rest of his developmental team have done a phenomenal job on this. I mean, I was just happy that they added in Mega Man, Pac-Man and Little Mac, but now freakin’ Ryu is in here along with Lucas, Roy and Mewtwo!? Shit son, you take the rest of my money for all I care.

Now if they can just bring back Wolf and maybe add in another character based on the results of the Smash ballot, then I’m personally set.

And yeah, I need some more practice with Ryu, lol. It’s been ages since I last played Street Fighter II, but I’ll slowly get the hang of him again. As for my brother, he’s having a fun time using Roy, considering Marth is one of his five mains that he likes to use. He’s not sure if he’ll switch to Roy permanently- but he’s having fun in the meantime. ^^
Time zone: UTC
Nintendo ID: Gamer_11233
Preferred rules: 5 stock
Characters: Palutena, Ryu, Link, Toon Link, Robin, Zero Suit Samus, Boswer's scrub children, Shulk.
Hey guys when tournament mode comes out next month is anyone interested in an RMN tournament?
author=Miracle
Hey guys when tournament mode comes out next month is anyone interested in an RMN tournament?

yes
author=Miracle

Pikachu, I choose you!
Sooo I've practiced playing this game with a friend of mine and I've improved significantly. I roll a lot less and I'm better at mix-ups in general, so I feel a lot more comfortable playing online since I know I can actually get proper KOs. I've also learned not to play the entire roster at once and to just stick to a certain amount of characters. Right now, I'd say my mains are Greninja, Captain Falcon, Little Mac and Pikachu.

I still don't play enough to really warrant posting my code on here, though (I might've at some point in this thread but I haven't the foggiest idea when), so I'd rather wait a while.
I can't say I understand not wanting to play against us because you're not good enough, but I'll respect it. Playing against good player is the best way to improve. If I notice that I'm destroying someone I usually ease back so they can learn and not feel discouraged. I'll practice some certain strategy/moves or switch characters to someone not overwhelming like Mega Man.

From my experience, the only people you'd be playing against would be me and Miracle xD Most of the other names here don't play anymore. I'm looking at you Jman and Zeuzio ;)
It's not so much skill (since like I said, I've practiced enough to feel confident in my playing abilities), but more-so because I have a laundry list of stuff I want to play right now so I probably won't have the time to or won't feel like it or whatever.

Either way if enough people want me to, I might as well.
author=zacheatscrackers
Either way if enough people want me to, I might as well.

FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!

NNID miraclejeanacle I'm on right now!
Ah, yeah I misread your post. Well to be honest posting your code isn't going to mean you will be flooded with requests to play. Just lets people add you so that when you do get a chance to play, you might see someone online and be able to join their game. Or you can open one up and someone could join.

It's up to you.
I usually play stock mode with 99 lives.
Fox and Rob are my favorite characters.
author=Link_2112
If I notice that I'm destroying someone I usually ease back so they can learn and not feel discouraged.

You’re such a nice guy. Usually I would just relish in the moment...because you just never know when that same satisfaction will ever come back…(especially when you get old - like me.)

I wish I could play Smash 4 a little bit more than just an hour or two every 2 weeks or so it seems... (Stupid real-life responsibilities!) But at least my brother’s getting some good mileage out of it! At least he’s not using Fox every time that I seem him play and he’s finally learning to play using somebody else for a change - so I’m quite proud of him, because this is the guy who has over 50 different characters to choose from to try out for a change and he always sticks with the same guy that he's used ever since 64! (Now that's some dedication right there.)
So, how many people here use wireless internet? I can't really get a cable from my router to the WiiU atm, so I'm just kinda wondering if I should blame ALL the lag I get on that. I mean, I've gotten a few low-lag matches, so I guess my connection isn't totally hopeless, but honestly it's pretty hard to tell.
I use wifi and honestly it's hit or miss with the connection. I don't think lag is always one sided, because I've played lag-free matches then run into someone who calls me a lagger. :\
author=turkeyDawg
So, how many people here use wireless internet? I can't really get a cable from my router to the WiiU atm, so I'm just kinda wondering if I should blame ALL the lag I get on that. I mean, I've gotten a few low-lag matches, so I guess my connection isn't totally hopeless, but honestly it's pretty hard to tell.

Run a speed test in your WiiU web browser. You'll need to find a non-flash based one. Compare the numbers with what you get on a wired computer. Assuming you have one. Speed is important but latency is more important. My speed is 6mbps and I have no trouble, not too sure what my latency is offhand.

The wifi is certainly capable of producing speeds and latency for lagless games, but like Miracle said, it depends on who you're playing. What part of the world are you in? If you are in a place that doesn't have many Smash players nearby, you are going to get paired with people farther away. Use their names as a reference. If I see a japanese name, there's a 75% change it will be laggy. Most japanese players will d/c from you anyways because they know that too. Try and find a local Facebook Smash group or go on Smashboards.com and look for local players. I'm sure they would like more local friends as well.

If you're concerned, get a usb ethernet adapter. They're less than 20$ and that's what I run. I never had a difference between wired and wireless, but I feel better knowing it's a stable connection.

This is the exact model I have http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00484IEJS/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1977604502&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003XWD1G2&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=08KCCX6QA2YW0ZF9NCJV

There are other models and some people seem to having trouble with them not working. I had no trouble with that one.
author=Addit
author=Link_2112
If I notice that I'm destroying someone I usually ease back so they can learn and not feel discouraged.
You’re such a nice guy. Usually I would just relish in the moment...because you just never know when that same satisfaction will ever come back…(especially when you get old - like me.)

I wish I could play Smash 4 a little bit more than just an hour or two every 2 weeks or so it seems... (Stupid real-life responsibilities!) But at least my brother’s getting some good mileage out of it! At least he’s not using Fox every time that I seem him play and he’s finally learning to play using somebody else for a change - so I’m quite proud of him, because this is the guy who has over 50 different characters to choose from to try out for a change and he always sticks with the same guy that he's used ever since 64! (Now that's some dedication right there.)

wow, an hour or two every 2 weeks? lucky bastard.

I think I've played by myself for an hour or two total since I bought it. Though I do play with my son a bit now and then.

I like Ike, Pikachu, Megaman (though I am not particularly effective with him, I just like him), and I think that Greninja has potential (though I only played him like 5 times).
The thing with Gren is that you gotta master dat side-B. It's IMMENSELY useful for playing mind-games and faking someone out. Oh, and if you learn exactly when to use it, his d-air is incredible.

e.g.: I was against this really good Toon Link once, and we were both down to one stock. Guy had me prepped for an f-smash and everything. RIGHT as he does it, I side-B him over the pit, then quickly run over and d-air him into oblivion.

Best fucking feeling ever, oh my god