SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WIIU

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
If ever a myriad of situational and self-imposed barriers should collapse, I may be interested to play some people here again. My life circumstances are decidedly non-conducive to extra extracurriculars.

not looking forward to wii fit butt whuppings tho
Demonlord, I added you on skype, you accepted, but you still haven't replied. What's the deal?
My bad, I accepted but I didn't even realize you messaged me (for some reason your message appeared above the you would like to add me stuff, which meant I had to scroll up to see it. Usually it appears below, so I don't know how that happened). I was wondering why you hadn't left me a message, turns out I didn't even seen it.

I have to leave to do some stuff here soon, but I'll send ya a message when I get back home.
For the record I played demonlord and won something like 20-1 games.

Who's next? (looks at Miracle)
yay! I can play tonight or tomorrow! when works for you?
author=Miracle

Saturday some time after 2pm EST should work. I'll message here when I'm back from work.

Hopefully we don't get much lag. My internet has been worse than usual lately.
author=Link_2112
author=Miracle
Saturday some time after 2pm EST should work. I'll message here when I'm back from work.

maybe Nintendo forgot to pay Comcast for fast lane access this month
author=Link_2112
author=Miracle

Ok! I should b available sometime after 3 I think. I'll be checking my inbox!
author=kentona
maybe Nintendo forgot to pay Comcast Bell for fast lane access this month
Fixed, and yeah I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm just finished up with the ship now(things got really delayed due to weather), sending off an email, then I'm heading home. I'll PM you in about 1 hour.
You win. It was mostly good games(the very first game seemed like it was the best one) but it kept fluctuating for me :/ My internet speed is crap. I had to stop caring because the harder I tried to play, the more inputs I was losing. I wanted to rage quit around the midway point because my character was like, not doing the move then just walking off the stage and grabbing the ledge haha When I did less, I did better. Plus random lag spikes, which you probably didn't experience. That's the worst part, I get lag but the other guy says it's fine. Then it seems like I'm making excuses :/ I swear I'm not!

Man, Wii Fit is quite lame to play against ESPECIALLY on wifi. That projectile on wifi is basically cheating x.x And always running away. I know it works out most of the time but it's not much fun actually countering it - by doing the same thing haha

Some of those header spikes though haha ouch. Wii Fit is so hard to leaf shield gimp in any meaningful way. But I had to keep trying. And the general ledge battling was really fun!

I dunno, I really enjoy playing against you but it's just too rage inducing. Because we're so close in skill but I can't give my best online. Seems like most of the time I do some cool shit against you, then a wrong move comes out and you always manage to capitalize on it. My moves are so laggy that when the wrong one comes out, I'm fucked. Not to say you didn't get the best of me the rest of the time.

Let's not play again until I get better internet. Which should be in a few months when I move into town. I think I can get the fiber optic 1 gigabit connection. At least then I wouldn't have doubts. I might as well retire the Wii U until then anyways. I can't go to locals anymore before of my work anyways, so my smash life is over for now T.T
I understand! Trust me I know what u r capable of. You still had some epic footstools/plays, and I really liked the ledge game we had going on. Let me know when you get your new connection (i will look into one myself) and maybe we can try again!

Sorry if my running away is annoying, Wii Fit just doesn't have an answer to lemons.

Thank you for the matches :)

Does anyone else want 1v1? I just got home from school and I'd love to play over break
I haven't been on Smash for about two years, in fact my Wii U has been in a box collecting dust. Having still been subscribed to this topic it's sparked my interest yet again! I've just set my Wii U up again and it's currently updating.

I live in the UK so the timezone could cause a problem (but I'm off work for Christmas now), if anyone fancies playing against a moving target instead of a skillful opponent, I put myself forward! I'll be on from tomorrow onwards :)
Did you guys see they announced a new smash for switch? Well, it could possibly be an enhanced port of Sm4sh, but...

So far we know Inkling is added, HOPEFULLY they don't cut Wii Fit Trainer, that would be a crime.
I did not! Now I am excite.

Inklings and BotW Link. Might even be a NEW game and not just a Wii U port.
I didn't and I probably won't really pay any attention to any of that stuff. I'm secretly hoping it's just a port and will be linked up with current smash. I really don't want to have to do the same thing I did with the Wii U. Spend 400$ just to play Smash, because I do nothing else with my Wii U and I know it would be the same with the switch.

I played the Zelda and Mario games, and while pretty good, I didn't love it.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Maybe they won't have to make dumb concessions for a handheld version this time (ie welcome back Ice Climbers).
Simon Belmont! Bomberman! Rocket Slime! Toad! Captain N